Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The New Game #WordSearch in #Adlandpro
2/6/2017 7:16:36 AM
Hello Adlandpro Friends,

There is a new game introduced in Facebook that will help you and help Adlandpro. It is a #wordsearch game about the success generating words associated with Adlandpro. I am not sure how far along it is in the development but I could not think of a better place to introduce it than in the
Sharing Strategies For Success forum.

Click HERE to get to the
#wordsearch.

Let's have some fun with this. I am thinking of adding some prizes for all who participate with the biggest prizes for those who find the most words.

Please add your comments suggestions or questions by clicking on the New Reply below.

Ken Wolff
FB and Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The New Game #WordSearch in #Adlandpro
2/6/2017 4:18:03 PM
Hi Ken, thanks for creating this forum.

To be honest, I had not gone any further than creating the word search, thinking that this would be a cool way to introduce Adlandpro to people, both the community and the business.

I would be interested in your thoughts on where you would go with this as idea, maybe talk to Bogdan as Well?

I will help with a prize as I feel Adlandpro us important.

I would love to see people join Adlandpro and start using the community for their business and learning.

Maybe keep me informed as you can?

Diane
+1
Paula Frye

1087 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2017 7:34:59 PM
Hi.

This is really a good idea :) It is very nice of you to share this here!

Paula

My Adland Pro advertising forum. Feel free to share your businesses here anytime! http://tinyurl.com/phgnqxl * * My Main website: http://paulafrye.com
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2017 10:13:37 PM
Thank you Diane and Paula! Honestly I am just getting back here as I was looking for a place to post something else. I am easily distracted. If I am not careful I will for get what I was going to do. I will try to get back sooner than later. Remind me if I take too long. ;-)
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!