Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
SAD: Young boy protesting in street & lighting fires says, “Screw our President.
1/20/2017 3:01:57 PM
The numbers were small, their leader a dimwit, that made a comment and became a social person. But the loosely organized DISRUPTJ20 is a combination several other "FAR Left" and anarchist factions of the DNC. These fools allow minors to participate in their illegal and amoral acts. I feel sorry for "Carter" the nine year old firebug. Appears he was there under supervised, on the streets of DC late in the evening. But "OUR" President is BHO until noon tomorrow. So he said "Screw Our President". I'm appalled at that statement, from such a young mouth. You know he heard his parents say this. SMH

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 12.22.55 AM

The “Deploraball” inaugural gala took place in Washington D.C. on Thursday evening. The black tie optional event was filled with Trump supporters like Sheriff Clarke from Wisconsin.

Meanwhile, anti-Trump protesters filled the streets outside the event where they caused havoc. Police had to use tear gas to control the rowdy crowd consisting of about 200 people, according to a reporter for Right Side Broadcasting.

One of the protesters was a young boy approximately 9-years old who started a fire in the middle of the street using lighter fluid and cardboard. When asked by a Fox News reporter why he lit the fire, the young boy who appeared to be unsupervised by an adult, responded, “Screw our president.” The boy’s comment left the reporter speechless.

You can watch it here:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!