Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I love YOU
2/14/2006 7:51:36 PM
I loved this greeting so much, i changed some of the wording but, i wanted to send it back to you with love as well my friend, you deserve this greeting as much as we do, you are a good friend to all of us here in Adlandpro. Happy Valentine's Day to YOU. This is a special message from me to you just to let you know that ... I know who you are now LOL But not sure where you are though! I don't really know what you are doing right now! And whomever you are with. Regardless of what you think of yourself Regardless of what you think others andhow they think of you Regardless of what your parents told you about yourself Regardless of your perceived failures in life Just because you are YOU Just because you are perfect exactly as you were born Just because you live and breathe Just because you are a light in the world YOU ARE LOVED YOU ARE VALUED YOU ARE TREASURED YOU ARE CHERISHED BY ME. Sonny Mathew Just because you are YOU. Blessings and Happy Valentine's Day from me to YOU. :-)
+0
2/14/2006 8:54:44 PM
Linda Thanks Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 9:43:41 PM
How sweet Linda! Happy Valentines' Day to you and all my adland friends. DonnaZ
+0
2/15/2006 7:29:58 AM
thank you linda, and know: i love you too my friend. best regards arild
+0
2/15/2006 8:30:03 AM
thanks, Linda; I have discovered you to be a person of strong convictions and a blessing to those who you come into contact with. Thank you for just being you with me. Dave
+0