Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is Your Physical Pain Serving You? The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Program.
12/23/2016 5:11:01 PM

Is Your Physical Pain Serving You? The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Program...

Seems like an odd question, doesn't it?

But one of the things I discuss in The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief program is how pain can sometimes serve us and benefit us in ways we’re not consciously aware of.

And it's these perceived benefits that often keep the physical pain locked in place.

Events from our past - times when we didn’t feel safe, didn’t feel like we were enough, or didn’t feel loved - can cause us to hold back in fear of getting hurt again.

I want to share a powerful video from The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief program to show you what I mean.

You'll see me work on-stage with an incredibly brave woman named Joanne as we address the unconscious beliefs keeping her physical pain in place.

This technique has helped thousands of people around the world eliminate pain and it can do the same for you!...

As you watch the video, make sure to tap along with us as if you’re just another member of the audience.

Before you watch though, I have 2 warnings for you:

Find out what they are...

Watch this emotional and inspiring video now!

EFT Tapping is extremely effective with pain relief, and you'll get an actual experience of it for yourself during this webinar presentation.

Seats to the webinar are free, but are on a first come first serve basis so make sure to reserve your spot.

Until next time…

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner
New York Times best-selling author of the book "The Tapping Solution"

The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Program

Related Posts>>>

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>