Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Claim Your Birthright and Embody Stellar Energies... Spiritual Alchemy EVOLUTION
11/26/2016 3:53:23 PM

Claim Your Birthright and Embody Stellar Energies... Spiritual Alchemy EVOLUTION!

I am sure that you have been amazed at the US election results. The 2016 election in the USA has been one of the most interesting ones in history.

Everyone, including Donald Trump's campaign, mentioned that it would take a miracle for them to win the election. And they won!

Regardless of who you supported, without judgment, I hope you can acknowledge that something strange, miraculous and interesting happened for him.

Do you know why?

Since the summer of 2016, I mentioned to many that the energy favored Mr. Trump. Unless there was a significant shift, there would only be one possible outcome - Mr. Trump winning the election. You can read more about why in my blog and share it to help others understand the basics of energy and flow.

Humanity is VERY DIVIDED now.

It is our responsibility to help heal the connections by expanding consciousness exponentially - holding space for and guiding others to come into alignment.

So how can we all work together now?

How can we attract those who are aligned in different government positions?

How can we open up heart connection for the new administration?

A powerful way of inner awakening and aligning with your higher consciousness is to come together and harness the power of cosmic forces and stellar energies to design and enhance reality.
?
That's why I'm really looking forward to the 12 days of Spiritual Alchemy in December. It is also the month of inner transformation. Our theme for the coming year is EVOLUTION.
?
The 2016 Spiritual Alchemy - EVOLUTION is more important than ever for all of us as we will explore creation, transformation and collaboration together to attract harmony at all levels.

2017 is another rapid transformation fire (element) year. You may have gone through ups and downs this year, experienced rapid changes, wanted to be on a different path or make changes in your life. It is a time for your consciousness and personality to EVOLVE and allow new options to come in.

As you go through the 12 days of Spiritual Alchemy - EVOLUTION, you will focus on preparing yourself for your next step and the next phase of your life.

The journeys, integrations and activations that you will experience in the new Spiritual Alchemy - EVOLUTION program will help you to align with a higher vision and purpose, unlock new possibilities and because of the group energy and focus, it will help many people and companies come up with breakthrough ideas, new innovations and eco-friendly technology that will help to reshape our future.

During Spiritual Alchemy - EVOLUTION, together we will explore:

• Activation of the Magellanic Codes and learning about the "pineal gland" of the Milky Way galaxy
  • Using the Eagle Star Altair to align with the reality of your vision
  • Using flower essences for youth and rejuvenation
  • Integration of Holographic Emitters and learning a new way to project reality
  • Experiencing the Conscious Manifestation Triangle to send out your wishes
  • Healing with the Oceanic Grid as we are about 70% water

Both the power to transform and the roadblocks keeping you from your ideal life are within you.

It's your choice which of the two will receive your energy.

Explore the Earth.
?
Explore the Stars.
?
Explore the Nebulas.

Explore life in this universe. As you explore the cosmos and go deep within yourself, you begin to awaken your core messages.

Learn More about Spiritual Alchemy - EVOLUTION...

Claim your birthright and embody stellar energies to create a passionate and purpose filled life.

Mashhur Anam

Claim Your Birthright and Embody Stellar Energies... Spiritual Alchemy EVOLUTION!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!