Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I am sorry If I left your Forums
2/11/2006 11:13:49 PM
I am sorry for leaving all of your forums that I had accepted from you. Please forgive me. I was trying to make another forum but adlandpro won't let me they told me that i had to delet any non-active forums so I could post another. But obviously it didn't work. But please do accept my appology. I didnt mean to hurt any feelings...I hope all of you can forgive me.... your friend
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am sorry If I left your Forums
2/11/2006 11:34:05 PM
Hi Samantha, No problem. :-) What Adlandpro meant is, you have to delete one of your own forums in order to create another. If you are a free member, you have only one forum, so that's not an option. There are two things you can do; one is to simply create another thread. You can create as many threads in your forum as you like. If you want to occasionally make sure all your friends are still aware of or know about your forum, you can click on FORUMS in the left side of your screen, then go to the link to your forum, click edit, and then go through it without changing anything. When it gets to the part where you can notify all your friends, just check that and go through to the end. This will send a new notification out as if you had just created the forum. You can also change the title if you think of a better one without changing anything else. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions, email me and I'll be happy to help. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 11:34:22 PM
Hi Samantha, No problem. :-) What Adlandpro meant is, you have to delete one of your own forums in order to create another. If you are a free member, you have only one forum, so that's not an option. There are two things you can do; one is to simply create another thread. You can create as many threads in your forum as you like. If you want to occasionally make sure all your friends are still aware of or know about your forum, you can click on FORUMS in the left side of your screen, then go to the link to your forum, click edit, and then go through it without changing anything. When it gets to the part where you can notify all your friends, just check that and go through to the end. This will send a new notification out as if you had just created the forum. You can also change the title if you think of a better one without changing anything else. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions, email me and I'll be happy to help. God bless, Dave
+0
2/11/2006 11:40:56 PM
Thanks dave, That is very helpful, I am sorry i still left your forum samantha
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 11:52:55 PM
Hi Samantha, It's not a problem - thank you for being so nice and giving an explanation. Many would not. If you want to join or rejoin a forum, you can just go to the member's profile, click on their forums link, and join or post in their forum. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!