Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
5/13/2018 3:19:56 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6317 Say Yes to and Greet Life, May 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, be sure to know that life is serving you. Cease now from being frustrated with life. Say Yes to life. Greet life without making demands on it.

In one way, yes, life is your servant. In another way, it is for you to give your support to life. Life as it is and your desires aren’t meant to be a tug of war. Align with life. Give life a pat on the back. Give all who share life with you a pat on the back. Encourage life. Form a co-op with life and all those who also welcome your support. Be glad in life. Become a well-wisher. Acquire patience and no longer be undone because life chooses a different direction from you, or so it may seem.

Bend to life, Beloved. Leave joyous post-it notes all over for life. Say to life and to Me:

“Thanks, pal. Glad you’re here. Let’s make merry. Dear Life, it means a lot to have you here with me. Bless you, Life, for hanging in with me and being in my corner. You are giving me your all. May I come across as genial and as considerate to you as you are to me. With all my heart, I will make sure that you will see me as gracious to you.

“Right and left, Life, I will make it clear to you that you mean a lot to me, and how I love you with all my heart. I thank you for every consideration you give to me. I know that you go to a lot of work for me, even during the times when I may not always seem loyal to you.

“Life, I apologize for the times I seem to be stymied by you.

“Starting now, I bend over backwards for you. I will come across as a well-wisher to you now and no longer as a critic.

“Dear Life, you are the one life I have right now. I will show gratitude for you. Life, you are a privilege. God blesses me herewith.

“Thank you for your kind patience with me, Life. I know you bend over backwards for me with every courtesy you can possibly give.

“I will do everything to show my earnest gratitude to you.

“I will be gracious to everyone you bring into my acquaintance. I will remember my allegiance to you, Life. You and I both work on serving God as best we know. We are here to serve God. To serve God’s Will, to see that God’s Will be done. Yes, this is what we are here for, not for our ambition but for service to Your Will, God.

“Together, Life and I desire to serve God in the Highest. We do not seek for our recognition. We seek to recognize our service to You, God. In all ways, we are glad, above all, to serve You. We ask for nothing more than but to serve. You don’t require our thanks. We require our thanks to You, God, and to all who serve You. Our hearts are full with You, God. Our personal will can sit in the back row. Our will is the least of us. Let us shine forth Your Will for all to see.

“Life, you are a gift God gives to us. Life, may we remember that you and I are both here to serve God and God alone. What else would life be here for? Together, we put our shoulders to the plow. We remember we are here together in gratitude to You, God, and the love you bestow. That’s it.

“You, God, You matter. Life, you and I, we are aligned in service to God Who serves us, and, yes, to You, God, Who do indeed sometimes serve us in mysterious ways. We may not always see Your thinking yet, nevertheless, we are always here to humbly serve in Thy Name.”

http://heavenletters.org/say-yes-to-and-greet-life.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2018 2:54:26 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6318 The Seeker and the Sought Are One, May 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, come right this way to My Heart. There is no other way. We meet directly.

What is My Heart but our mutual Oneness of Being? Call Our Mutual Being Our One Heart or Our One Voice or One Soul engaging within the One and the Same Who Speaks and the One who also hears Himself thinking and speaking as though He were another listening in on His Very Self.

Oneness is Self-evident. How the One of the Seeming Me and the One of the Seeming You – how We crave a mutual audience, as if One has the culpability to sift Oneness into two perceived cups – Beloved, Oneness Itself isn’t to be beheld as two random entities!

I blurt out to You: Be here. Be here as One with Me. I blurt this out to you because it isn’t possible for One in Reality to meet as two parted Beings, one of whom somehow missed out on catching onto the True Reality while the One Self pours out One Heart in a Single Voice. In Truth, One of One exists, and here I AM. Anything less than Oneness is preposterous. We are One!

For sure, you, I, Oneness speaks, and Oneness listens. This, I say, as Our One Unified Self. Here it is, Beloved. Surely, you know this. The Seeker and the Sought are One. There is no separate Speaker or Listener. There is no separation. I can’t say that separation is unheard of because, on the surface of the world, the tendency in the world is hung out to dry. Oneness Itself may be as afield as if the concept of separation would mean that Oneness sits apart from Oneness, as if the possibility of sitting across from Oneness can be conceivable, as though We really sit across from each other in the guise of two separate Beings – One Who speaks, and One Who listens.

However, this absurdity does indeed seem to exist as a common phenomenon in the world. From Earth, most of My dear Children look up at a Full Moon as though you – now I reluctantly call the Reflection of Me as You, are as far away as if You are new to the Beauty of the Moon even as you are contained in the Beauty of the Moon, and the Beauty of the Moon could not be otherwise than contained in You.

You are less contained in a streetlight than you are contained in the Moon. The Moon doesn’t surprise you. You can look fully at the Moon without sunglasses. The Sun, the Moon, one exists in the other. The Sun lights the Moon. Were it not for the yellow Sun, you might not see the Moon light before you.

How far is a taster from the taste? Can the taster and the tasted possibly be remote from each other?

The cool Moon wraps the warm Sun around its white shoulders.

Do you begin to now conjure how My Voice wraps Myself around Our One Being and how I boldly say that I am never absent nor are you? There is no Soul anywhere on Earth and in Heaven that your Soul is distant from or out of sight of. Distance doesn’t exist on one side of the Earth or another. Nowhere does Soul-lessness exist. What is present exists and meets everywhere. We can say that there is a Union of Souls. Call it love, or call it Presence. Oneness is.

http://heavenletters.org/the-seeker-and-the-sought-are-one.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2018 2:17:24 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6319 The Backstory of Another’s Life, May 15, 2018

God said:

When life happens to feel overwhelming to you, step in with Me and let's give life a good hug. Is this a new thought? What cost does this carry? None? Imperceptible? Why even think about cost?

When anyone or anything seems to tread heavily on you, this is just when and where you can come in and disarm the heaviness that seems about to hang in your heart. Never do I wish your heart or any heart to feel put upon.

When a friend doesn't quite seem like your buddy anymore, put your arm around your friend. Make this gesture in your mind and heart. From the depth of your heart, think of a simple word or deed with which to bless your friend, even in silence. Do it. Go ahead and desire to give a lift to someone near or far who can use a little upliftment - even from out of nowhere. Sure, you are offering something as a free-will offering genially to your friend simply from the goodness of your heart. This pleases Me greatly, for, yes, you to strew good-heartedness around on My behalf. It is My request that you send My regards to all you meet as you go about on your daily path in life.

It's a good bet that you are not the only one today who will welcome an elevating gesture. Why not uplift someone else's or anyone's entry into life on any day of the week?

It is clear to Me that on any day, if you knew the backstory of another's life, your heart would grow humbly in compassion, and you would be richer as well as the hearts near and far. Accept an opportunity to change someone's day around, make yourself a little less central, and venture Heaven forward for even just a moment.

As an old song goes, no one knows what a difference a little change can make. Be ripe to contribute to the softening and highlighting of the world. Dissolve the hardening of hearts that seem to get strewn around for the sake of whatever disabling loneliness you do not fully begin to understand.

If you have the privilege of ringing a bell even a little bit to make someone's step in life a little lighter, even if once in a lifetime, what a glorious contribution! It doesn't require a gigantic hero to spread sunshine to another heart here and there for a few quiet moments. Life never was meant to be heartless. Whose heart cannot swell at an offering of a few minutes of sunshine? When you brighten another's life, no matter how briefly, then your heart too, is brightened as well.

Beloved, stand in for Me. As My stand-in, you act on My behalf. It is on My behalf that you build harbors of joy for all while you are on your way to adventure. Come closer to happiness and inspire others to put a new bounce into their step, just a little at a time. A little at a time is good. Great blessings to all those who bless, for you bless in My Name.

In any case, you know I thank you and thank you with all My heart. What you give will be put to great use. Life signals that at any time you bless the world - it is a good time for you to uplift the world to an occasion of greater friendliness. Wow, what a great gift you endow for the benefit of all. God bless you for your commitment to shining the world.

http://heavenletters.org/the-backstory-of-another-s-life.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 5:22:13 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6320 Who Has the Wisdom to Make All Decisions?, May 16, 2018

God said:

What causes misunderstandings amidst My Children? Usually, simply that - misunderstandings. There are many roads to understanding as well as many roads to misunderstanding. Both appear as free handouts any day of the week.

One partner may say: "Sell the business."

The other may say: "Expand the business."

This isn't really a misunderstanding. It's a disagreement.

How can two people come to a common decision and each stand firmly in his or her truth?

Can there be a democratic decision, or is too much being asked of you or anyone to decide?

Which restaurant to eat in today can be conceded. Heart and soul are not at stake.

Now, here is the crux. Where do two partners go from here? Is one response true and another untrue? When a decision has to be made based on two disparate points of view, what will you do then? What if two responses cannot be unified? Where does agreement lie if it lies anywhere at all?

In theory, everyone's commitment is honored. In actual life, when there are two different truths, how can both be honored?

If this is a case of marriage, it can be said that one of the couple makes his or her decision, and the other's decision may well fall by the wayside.

Marriages break up. Business partners part. I imagine no one is exactly dancing for joy. There was a time when a vow between a husband and wife was inviolate regardless of the heart of the matter. There was and may still be times when an outside observer casts the decision and no one is happy, well, perhaps except for the seeming dispassionate judge whose decision is done.

There are hearts left broken. There are decisions that simply do not give happiness any way you slice it.

How many right decisions are there, and who decides them? We can also ask: Does anyone truly personally decide? Years later might a seeming decider have chosen otherwise or not? Was there ever a truly personally made choice?

Are there decisions that are already cast long before the time comes?

Do people mess up their own lives, or is it true that the die is cast long before the people concerned had any idea? Is the die cast not a decision, but inevitable?

When someone decides to go left or right, is this a true decision or more of an inkling?

Sometimes it may seem that unhappiness comes whatever the decision, and there really doesn't seem to be a good arrangement to be made. Is it possible to make a decision bearing on others' lives that does not matter keenly?

How far can a human heart go in decisions that the mind makes? Sometimes it doesn't seem possible that there can be peace, liberty, and happiness for all.

There may also be unspoken contracts by the dozens. Unspoken commitments and hearts laid bare.

You could be the finest, most loving person in the world, and no matter which way you go, you leave a trail of broken hearts along the way, including your own.

Yet how can you always make decisions that spare anyone's pain, let alone everyone's?

Is doing what is called the right thing always or ever the right thing to do? On what basis does any human being faced with making a hard decision decide it? There may not be one precise turn in the road to take. In the world, one result seems to be a consequence of many turns at the time and no clear turn if ever to choose from. There just may not be a flowered path out there. Blindfolded, you make a choice. Even when you don't make a conscious choice, then in not making a choice, a choice is being made no matter how chancy it may be.

http://heavenletters.org/who-has-the-wisdom-to-make-all-decisions.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2018 5:42:37 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6321 The Sun Awakens You, May 17, 2018

God said:

Love is always. You are born to it, and you expand with love. If you want to know what life is about, this is what life is about: The subject upon which life is based and the object to which love abides, is love. All else may leave, yet love is not fleeting, no matter how you may glance at it.

Love is the constant, even as you are not always aware of the love that fills you inside and out. The Sun is said to set, and in the morning the Sun rises. You greet the Sun evermore. And the Sun greets you. You awake to the Sun, and the Sun awakes to you. Life lives in light. There is not a moment when you are not awaking. You reflect the Sun, and the Sun reflects you. We are speaking of the Oneness and permanence of love as it fuses Earth into an abundance of love, involving and dissolving into the light of love forevermore.

The substance of love is light, and light has rays. Love swells. You may feel vacant of love, yet love is your mainstay. Without the willingness of love, you would lack the substance that joins you now. Yes, your substance is love. Make no doubt about it. Love is yours, and love is here to stay.

The concrete is that which is fleeting. You can hold onto the physical for only so long. You think the physical is warm and cuddly. Love is what lasts.

Stone does not last in proportion to love. Love is all.

Try as you may, you cannot feign love. Love is the true reality. Life and love are partners. There is not life nor love without the other. Believe Me, life and love are in step. They are a worldwide partnership as are the Sun and the Moon. They abound. You already know the attraction of the oceans and the Moon known as tide.

Oneness goes further than attraction. Oneness is Oneness. Oneness goes beyond the strength of a magnet. Oneness is of equal mettle, far beyond comparison. One identity is one identity and not a craving.

Do you begin to grasp now the illusory quality of time? Time is very definitely bounded, whereas love and life are off the charts. Time exists only on the charts and nowhere else.

You may think of soil as under your feet and that which you stand on. In truth, love is your foundation, love and nothing but love. Without the reality of love, your body could not stand up.

Surely, you have attachment to your physical body and all the senses, yet your true long-lasting sense is love, and that's it. You are born from love to give love. Love is not an add-on. Love is integral to everyone's Being, no exceptions. No war is truly fought over love. Wars are waged over pride. Duels arose from vanity, which stands apart from love.

Love arises from love and naught else and naught less. Illusory vanity and pride have no place in love. Love is not approbation or adornment. Love is not a need, because love is your substance now.

In the world, it may be said that love is wanting. Love may be shunted off somewhere, yet the whole idea of love absent is off the wall.

Talk about love can only be talk about love. There is all the love in the world whether you catch on to it or not. Love is. Absence of love is not. Non-love does not exist. That which is considered as the opposite of love is love that has been thwarted and not let go of. Love makes no demands. Love is.

The ocean has waves, yet love and the ocean go deeper than any waves.

http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-awakens-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!