Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
AllPepole Video Cutter Free - Download AllPepole Video Cutter Free
6/14/2016 3:41:43 AM
AllPepole Video Cutter is a program that allows you to cut and merge video files. This can be very useful when you want to save long recordings.

The project does not require special configuration of the computer, it occupies a reduction of hard disk space.

The interface is very simple, provides several options. Personally, I find dark or light themes good skin, but if you do not like it there is no other available.

AllPepole Video Cutter is easy to use, so you do not need advanced knowledge. This project gives you the opportunity to choose and to reduce the video frame by frame. For example, I hope we can set the start and end time cutting video, but this is just a preference of every user. The benefit is that it gives you the chance to preview your work and cuts. In addition, you can upload your video in Facebook, YouTube and so on. Program is very intense, it brings predefined settings, and you cannot change anything.

AllPepole Video Cutter works well with many file formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC, MOV, ASF, as AVI cutter, 3GP video cutter, etc.

Free download at app store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-videocutter-free/id966837391?mt=12

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!