Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Radical New Plan To Fight Terrorism
6/7/2016 3:41:48 PM
That Right Folks. Terrorism Can Be Defeated Once & For All! Just Follow This Simple Plan...

Take all American women who are within five years of menopause - train them for a few weeks, outfit them with automatic weapons,
grenades, gas masks, moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned tuna.

Drop them (parachuted, preferably) across the landscape of Afghanistan, and let them do what comes naturally.

Think about it. Their anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even armed men in turbans tremble.

They've had children, and they would gladly suffer or die to protect them and their future. They'd all like to get away from our husbands, if they haven't left already. And for those who are single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being struck by lightning. They have nothing to lose!

They've survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet, and the grapefruit diet in gyms and saunas across America and never lost a pound. They can easily survive months in the hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all!

They've spent years tracking down their husbands or lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events...finding a slimy terrorist like bin Laden in some cave would be no problem.

As for uniting all the warring tribes of Afghanistan in a new government? Oh, please...they've planned the seating arrangements for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years... so they already understand tribal warfare.

Between them, they've divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is or how they hide, launder, or cover-up bank accounts and money sources. They know, quite well, how to find that money and they definitely know how to seize it ... with or without the government's help!

Let them go and fight. The Taliban hates women. Just imagine their sheer terror as Mad women crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain.

How about it Folks? I'm going to write my Congresswoman and I think that you should, too!

Have A Great Day & God Bless America,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!