Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
La Raza: The Hidden Hand Of Hate from Latin America
6/6/2016 7:10:39 PM

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: La Raza: The Hidden Hand Of Hate from Latin America
6/6/2016 7:11:40 PM
Hate Group?

Quote:

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
San Jose police chief who let thugs beat on Trump supporters is chummy with far-
6/6/2016 7:15:48 PM

San Jose police chief who let thugs beat on Trump supporters is chummy with far-left ‘La Raza’ group

San José Police Chief Eddie Garcia has come under fierce criticism for all but giving anti-Trump thugs space to destroy … the faces of Trump supporters.

In a statement last week, Garcia fretted over the possibility that protecting Trump supporters exiting a campaign rally — see enforcing the law — would further “incite” the mob violently attacking them.

Adding to the scrutiny the police chief is facing is an apparent affiliation with the far-left ethnic front group La Raza, which raises questions about Garcia’s political leanings.

Gateway Pundit reported that a post on Garcia’s Twitter account shows the police chief commenting on recruiting at a La Raza Roundtable de California meeting:

According to its website, La Raza Roundtable de California “brings together community organizations, community leaders, elected officials, private and public sector representatives in leadership capacities that can impact positive change for La Raza.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/06/06/san-jose-police-chief-who-let-thugs-beat-on-trump-supporters-is-chummy-with-far-left-la-raza-group-349012

Jim Allen III

+0