Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quotes about Coffee
5/30/2016 4:27:34 PM

Is it possible to think about coffee and not share quotes about coffee?

I remember it was just a few years ago that one of the first slide shares I created was about coffee,which I am happy to say was well received :-)

...and I also remember sharing on Facebook my obsession with ( or is that "to") coffee?

These days, even though I don't drink as much coffee as I used to, I still have a quiet love affair to coffee although there are times it can get quite steamy and very satisfying

After many chuckles, the mood is set, I am now inspired, and ready to share(hence this posting) quotes about coffee.

When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee. ~ Helen Hayes

I like light green, sometimes red is fun to look at, not a fan of yellow, unless it's in a rainbow or on a coffee mug or on a happy face. ~ Chris Kattan

I like cappuccino, actually. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all.
~ David Lynch

Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep. ~ Fran Drescher

If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning. ~ Mae West

A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. ~ Paul Erdos

...and never forget

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!