Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quotes by Jane Goodall
5/30/2016 12:04:42 AM

Sharing quotes by Jane Goodall

we all have people who inspire us in part because they are role models or they help motivate us to do more, be more or act more.

Jane Goodall happens to be one those people who has me in awe, in part because of her work with with primates, her simple ways of expressing how she feels and her ability to show grace regardless of where she happens to be.

Before I share some of my favorite quotes, I want to share this video because whether you are 40 -60 or 80 when you understand that everyday brings it's own education and its never too late to learn something new.

I hope you enjoy these quoted by Jane Goodall and if have a favorite quote, I hope that you will share them here.

What makes us human, I think, is an ability to ask questions, a consequence of our sophisticated spoken language.
~Jane Goodall

My mother always taught us that if people don't agree with you, the important thing is to listen to them. But if you've listened to them carefully and you still think that you're right, then you must have the courage of your convictions.
~ Jane Goodall

I think my message to the politicians who have within their power the ability to make change is, 'Do you really, really not care about the future of your great-grandchildren? Because if we let the world continue to be destroyed the way we are now, what's the world going to be like for your great-grandchildren?'
~ Jane Goodall

I don't think that faith, whatever you're being faithful about, really can be scientifically explained. And I don't want to explain this whole life business through truth, science. There's so much mystery. There's so much awe.
~Jane Goodall

Lasting change is a series of compromises. And compromise is all right, as long your values don't change.
~ Jane Goodall

The greatest danger to our future is apathy.
~ Jane Goodall

I think the best evenings are when we have messages, things that make us think, but we can also laugh and enjoy each other's company.
~ Jane Goodall

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Quotes by Jane Goodall
5/30/2016 5:07:33 AM
Diane, I can surely see why you like Jane so well, she has a lot to offer. I agree with most of what she said. Especially greed.

Animals have taught me a lot too, as everyone else if they would watch and listen. I love to watch their eyes. I feel they talk though there eyes.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!