Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Problem with Paypal
4/30/2016 3:45:55 PM
Hi ALP Friends.

Yesterday Jolynn Moss reported in JAC Traffic News:
==============================================================
We have been made aware of the fact that some of our pre-approved PayPal payments have not been sent out when they should, resulting in several upgrades at other sites ending without our knowledge and almost affecting our hosting.

Today we received a support ticket from one of our members inquiring what happened to his upgrade. Our records show that the subscription is still active in PayPal but that the payment never came through.

I called PayPal, from what I was told, after they verified that our
account was one that was possibly affected, it is a PayPal issue and they are aware of it. I was told that it is a technical issue that has affected many accounts. Their technicians are working on it.

We were told we would need to cancel the old subscriptions we have and make new ones. So if you notice that your account has been set to free this could be the reason. Check your PayPal account to see if your subscription is still active. If it is, see when the payment should have gone out, chances are, it did not. Then call PayPal and let them know what is going on with your account. After that you will most likely have to cancel your subscription at PayPal and set up a new one.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are going through it ourselves, so we understand.
============================================================
I am not sure but I think some of our upgraded members here including myself may have been affected by this. Looking into it now and will report back.

I tried to send out a Direct message to my friends but was told that I would have to buy credits or upgrade to do that.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!