Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Sponsorship Deal with StormPay.com & Clarksville Speedway ...
2/9/2006 4:05:28 PM
Hello Ken. I'm not an expert but for sure the better is to get out your money from StormPay. Today, after Beverli's call about refunds, I chacked my History on SP. Anyway it was a miracle that I've got in, as for several days I couldn't log into it. I found there a "charge back". First I thought it is one of the refunds, that were talked about. But after a closer look I realised that this was in fact "returning" of one of my earnings from 3th December. But I can not understand why? So take care, because you'll find your account empty!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2006 4:06:21 PM
Hello Ken. I'm not an expert but for sure the better is to get out your money from StormPay. Today, after Beverli's call about refunds, I chacked my History on SP. Anyway it was a miracle that I've got in, as for several days I couldn't log into it. I found there a "charge back". First I thought it is one of the refunds, that were talked about. But after a closer look I realised that this was in fact "returning" of one of my earnings from 3th December. But I can not understand why? So take care, because you'll find your account empty!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2006 4:07:50 PM
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2006 4:08:49 PM
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2006 4:12:29 PM
Waw, I did it this time! Excuse me. Please delete the extra posts I made. It was too wide and I didn't see the sec. page and I thought it was something working wrong. UPS!!! Do noe leave me here in so many items. LOL
+0