Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Free MP3 Cutter AllPepole Video Cutter
4/26/2016 6:14:42 AM
Long audio mixing usually includes some I don't like, and can destroy the entire listening experience. AllPepole Video Cutter can help the users to cut they want to keep the song provides a simple solution to the problem.

The programs own only one purpose in mind, that is to cut from your favorite part of the audio files, and will not damage its sound quality.

Your only task is to choose the start and end position, and save the output file. The only advice I give you is careful save before processing to rename a file or you may lose the original MP3 files.

AllPepole Video Cutter gives you access to more editing tools, such as audio merging or audio effect. The audio knife chop down will make you audio files together.

Personally, I've always liked this application more, if it supports a variety of audio formats, too, not only the MP3. Luckily, you can just cut the MP3 file and save it to the same format.

Finally, gave me AllPepole Video Cutter I can think of cutting audio file the simplest method, the result is satisfactory. In addition, you don't have to pay any fees to use the program. So, if you need a simple and effective audio tool you should give the program a try.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-videocutter-free/id966837391?mt=12

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!