Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kyle Parker pleads not guilty to murder, other charges in Shaylyn Ammerman case
3/29/2016 2:19:04 PM

Kyle Parker pleads not guilty to murder, other charges in Shaylyn Ammerman case

Parker is being charged with murder, rape, child molestation and several other charges. He had a video hearing Monday, and sat in the Owen County Jail as Judge Lori Thatcher Quillen conducted his initial hearing from the third floor of the Owen County Courthouse in Spencer.

A Kentucky medical examiner is calling it one of the worst cases of sexual trauma she's ever seen.

Shaylyn Ammerman, 15 months old, went missing from her home last week. Her body was found a day later in a wooded area and Parker was arrested.

Charges against Parker include murder, rape, child molestation, kidnapping with serious bodily injury, aggravated battery, strangulation, obstruction of justice and failure to report a dead body.

The Owen County prosecutor could barely contain his anger about the case as he spoke with the media following Monday's hearing.

"The types of things alleged to have happened are atrocious. We have made arrangements for law enforcement and first responders to get counseling. I think it's important for everyone to take time," said Owen County Prosecutor Don Vandermoere, who was having a hard time staying composed when talking about the murder.

"This is the first time in my tenure that I have seen grown law enforcement officers just wince in pain. It's just horrible," Vandermoere added.

Read Full Story and See Video

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/kyle-parker-charged-with-rape-murder-child-molestation-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case#.Vvp77umoUG8.facebookhttp://tempuri.org/tempuri.html

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!