Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Battle For Survival of the America We Love
3/28/2016 5:25:36 PM
Hello Friends and "True" Americans,

Since the Administration has decided to Censor the Truth on the "Community Wall", also known as "Pat and Jan's and the rest of the ALP Liberals Place", I will no longer be posting on the Wall. Anything which I wish to share with my real Friends will be shared here at the Forums.

Not sure how many people will actually get the notices of my Posts, since as we all know, that can also be controlled by a Tyrannical Administration, or "Big Brother", if you will, however, I feel that we must try to get the truth out by whatever means possible.

Thanks My Friends

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Battle For Survival of the America We Love
3/28/2016 5:31:15 PM

WHAT EVERY VOTER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT TED CRUZ

Have A Blessed Week My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2016 5:34:58 PM

HOW TRUMP WILL DESTROY HILLARY CLINTON

Have A Magnificent Monday Everyone,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2016 5:43:16 PM

UNSTOPPABLE:

THE DONALD TRUMP PHENOMENON

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2016 5:49:25 PM

Hillary Clinton Lying For 13 Minutes Straight

Have A Great Day,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!