Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
You Won’t Believe What Malia Obama Secretly Did Last Summer
3/28/2016 2:56:30 PM

You Won’t Believe What Malia Obama Secretly Did Last Summer

on

There’s nothing Barack and Michelle Obama love doing more than telling us how to raise our children. However, when it comes to their own daughters, the Obamas are much too busy spending our tax dollars on extravagant vacations to help the girls become responsible adults.

Now, the Obamas’ bad parenting has finally caught up to them, as their oldest daughter Malia is starting to act out.

Malia Obama, 17, has been having the summer of her life as she interns on the set of the X-rated television series Girls. Unfortunately for her family, however, the first daughter has been spotted out partying in places that no underage girl should be going.

According to Daily Mail, Malia has been spotted out at New York hotspots all over the city this summer. While the set of the show is in Brooklyn, New Yorkers have seen Malia out partying in Soho, Manhattan, and other areas of the city.

2015.07.28-mrconservative-55b788f318a44-600x507

When he visited New York with his 14 year-old daughter Sasha a few weeks ago, Barack Obama explained that he was allowing Malia to bring her little sister out for her after-hours escapades.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: You Won’t Believe What Malia Obama Secretly Did Last Summer
3/28/2016 3:00:54 PM
I also heard she had a Secret Service guy lie for her about a car she was driving and had a small accident with it. He did lie for her and said he did it so she wouldn't get in trouble. Not sure if it is a True Story though, as I didn't waste my time researching it.
Sign up for my newsletter Get Info on Pet Massage, Pet Health Tips and More http://eepurl.com/bGYSQ5 Visit My Photography Site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/photogonthefly
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You Won’t Believe What Malia Obama Secretly Did Last Summer
3/28/2016 4:16:28 PM
Yes, you did see it and i believe I may have posted it on the community wall when it could be used for that.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!