Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rush Limbaugh Just Set The Record Straight On Trump’s Rallies, ‘Make No Mistake…
3/15/2016 1:18:04 AM

Rush Limbaugh Just Set The Record Straight On Trump’s Rallies, ‘Make No Mistake…’

Obama was involved...

Rush Limbaugh sought to explain who he believes is behind shutting down Donald Trump’s rally over the weekend in Chicago. Calling the mainstream media out for blaming Trump’s fiery rhetoric as the cause of the rally violence the radio talk show host said, “I think it’s unfortunate there are people trying to blame Trump for this.”

Limbaugh blames Democrats by saying, “And make no mistake, this was Black Lives Matter. This was MoveOn.org. This was a rent-a-mob. This mob had been bought and paid for. They were there for the express purpose to shut down the Trump appearance, and they were celebrating after they succeeded in doing so.”

The commentator stated the Chicago Trump rally had not even started when, “They showed up. This is all bought and paid for by the Democrat Party and its donors: George Soros, MoveOn.org…It’s the same bunch of people that were in Ferguson, Missouri…in Baltimore…in Berkeley…It’s the same crowd. Different names of the organizations, same people. It’s all leftists. It is all intolerant leftists.”

Limbaugh went on to blame President Obama for being involved. The radioman played a soundbite on Saturday where Obama was speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraising event in Dallas where Obama stated, “And what’s been happening in our politics lately, it’s not an accident. For years we’ve been told we should be angry about America and that the economy’s a disaster and that we’re weak and that compromise is weakness, and that you can ignore science and you can ignore facts and say whatever you want about the president and feed suspicion about immigrants and Muslims and poor people and people who aren’t like us.”

Limbaugh implied from the discussion that Obama himself may have played some role in Trump having to cancel his planned rally in Chicago because of pre-rally violence.

The conservative rejected the idea that Trump supporters are violent. He stated that Trump supporters aren’t leaving and going over to Clinton or Sanders campaign events and hitting people. Limbaugh stated everything is the work of the leftists.

Limbaugh put it this way, “Now, look. Don’t misunderstand me on this, but I’m telling you this is crucial. This is why I have been so hell-bent over the years that people understand the left, that people get an ideological education and they understand what we’re dealing with here, because disruptive, intolerant, violent public protest is wholly owned by the Democrat Party. It’s an entire subsidiary of the American left and the Democrat. They own it; it’s part of their operational blueprint. They are there to shut people down. They are there to deny people their presence on the field.” The entire Limbaugh transcript can be read by clicking here.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rush-limbaugh-just-set-the-record-straight-on-trumps-rallies-make-no-mistake/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_content=2016-03-14&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

What do you think?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!