Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Patriots: Be Principled, Be Brave, and Be bold; America Has Fallen! (Video)
3/13/2016 2:38:16 PM

Patriots: Be Principled, Be Brave, and Be bold; America Has Fallen! (Video)

An Exclusive You Have To See: The Last Frontier of Free Press Is Here! No More Censorship, Unlike YouTube and Others!

Tread

My fellow countrymen:

As I continue to watch what has been endless news coverage today about the orchestrated attacks conducted at the Donald Trump rally last night in Chicago, and as I reflect on two videos I came across online earlier today that brought me to tears as I watched them (both of which are included), and as I reflect on articles I’ve written about over Obama’s seven year reign of terror, it is with a very heavy heart that I say it is my sincere belief that America has fallen.

The country I live in today, is a far cry from the one I was raised in as a boy. That country is gone. In the final video at the bottom, I am reminded of the words spoken by Sergeant Dire when he says, “we have not heeded the words of our forefathers, and for that we may have to pay dearly to regain our republic. There is a great chance that our republic can no longer be saved through political means.” I think we all know what he means.

It is also with a heavy heart that I say our government, Republicans and Democrats alike, is in a state of perpetual treason against the U.S. Constitution, against moral law, against God’s law, and against the States that make up this nation. As evidence, I point to an article I posted not long ago titled, The Department Of Justice Prepares To Step Up War On “Domestic Extremists.”

SUBSCRIBE TO THE TOP STORIES OF THE WEEK IN THE NEWSLETTER HERE

seenlife

FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | PINTEREST | STUMBLE UPON | TUMBLER

If you haven’t already seen it, many of you won’t believe what I am about to say. Within that post is a link to a .pdf file obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act request that contains a Department of Defense training manual. Do you know why I say this isn’t the country I was raised in as a boy? Because under Barack Hussein Obama, our Department of Defense training manual would call me a “Domestic Extremist.” Why? Read the link. It lists the following as criteria:

“Americans who are ‘reverent of individual liberty,’ and ‘suspicious of centralized federal authority’ are possible ‘extreme right-wing’ terrorists.

The document linked above also lists people who embrace “individual liberties” and honor “states’ rights,” among other characteristics, as potential “extremists” who are likely to be members of “hate groups.”

Finally, the document goes on to call the Founding Fathers, “extremists.”

Patriots – Be Principled, Be Brave, and Be bold – America Has Fallen!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE TOP STORIES OF THE WEEK IN THE NEWSLETTER HERE

WWW.THELASTGREATSTAND.COM

FOR MORE NEWS BY VOICE OF REASON CLICK HERE!

Many of you have heard of the book 1984 by George Orwell, and in many ways the U.S. has already surpassed his horrific vision of the future. In the book, the story takes place in what was once a great and powerful nation that has become a dystopian society, one that is in a perpetual state of war, one where there is omnipresent government surveillance, non-stop public manipulation by the media, a place where thought crimes will get a person locked up, and the people are governed by a system run by privileged elites who play by a different set of rules. Sound familiar at all? I’d like to mention two quotes by George Orwell:

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. […] He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

“Truth is treason in an empire of lies“

Both quotes ring more true today than the day he said them. Fellow patriots, at this crucial point in our nations history, information and knowledge are key, and they most likely mean the difference between retaining or losing this republic of ours. Neither the media, nor the public schools can be trusted anymore. If they’re not outright lying to us or our children, then they only teach or only cover about 5% of what is REALLY going on in the world. Our government, our schools, and our media are in a state of perpetual treason against the U.S. Constitution, against moral law, against God’s law, and against the States that make up this nation. That is not MY opinion. For that reason, it is up to YOU to share this… to get the truth out!

FACEBOOK WILL PROBABLY BAN ME AGAIN AS SOON AS I POST THIS!

PLEASE SHARE! THE VIDEOS BELOW ARE PRICELESS!

facebook-spam-censor_1title

The word Treason isn’t used casually either. There are more examples than you have time to read in a full week. That is fact. Look no further than the current President and the likely Democrat nominee for proof:

OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA:

Top Obama Appointee: “President Knowingly and Willingly Armed ISIS”

Four-Star Navy Admiral Blasts Obama For Treason, and Reveals Obama’s Plans

Two Generals Interviewed: Constitutional Crisis Could Force Military To Remove Obama

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!