Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rubio Would Rather Climb A Tree To Tell A Lie Than Stay On The Ground To Tell Th
3/5/2016 2:42:16 PM
Rubio Would Rather Climb A Tree To Tell A Lie Than Stay On The Ground To Tell The Truth!

Does my anchor baby, lying Amnesty, Senator Rubio think we have amnesia?

He won his Senate seat by swearing he was ‘AGAINST AMNESTY’.

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) (L) is interviewed by National Journal's Major Garrett during the Washington Ideas forum, at The Newseum in Washington October 5, 2011. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS BUSINESS) - RTR2S9FR

After taking power, the little con man tried to stick President Obama’s Gang of 8 Amnesty down our throats.

Listen to him now. He arrogantly acts like he doesn’t remember.

Senator Rubio, the lying pig, says that Trump ‘will split our party’?

RINOs like Rubio have destroyed and split our party. Why do these establishment boys and RINOs think Trump is winning? Because they have lied to us for years now.

Rubio is himself an anchor baby. Illegal immigration has destroyed America. His parents didn’t get in line for over 25 years to become citizens. They let the taxpayers pay for their kids. The arrogance of someone that America gave so much to – lying to us now, to destroy the only man that cares about our borders, is disgusting.

95 million jobless ‘on your watch Rubio!!!

We got it, Mitt Romney, our last loser, gave you some boxing lessons.

But Romney can’t wipe your lies away.

You beat Trump for a comment about Planned Parenthood?

Yes that bothered me.

BUT YOU RINOS GAVE THOSE BABY CHOP SHOP KILLERS TENS AND TENS OF BILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS JUST MONTHS AGO?

That just pisses the hell out of me!!.

http://trumpinsurrection.com/rubio-would-rather-climb-a-tree-to-tell-a-lie-than-stay-on-the-ground-to-tell-the-truth/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!