Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Publish Free
3/10/2016 8:59:22 AM
Thank you for your contribution. Has anyone else who is reading this post had experience of this service?

Wishing you every success and stay in touch, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0
5/15/2016 12:37:45 PM
Weebly has been on-line more than seven years now, I stumbled upon the site in a social game community via advertisement. That's how the site earns ... via 'ads' ... also excellent for established business community members here to consider. Ads are local to game players, I have seen banner ads for "State Farm" in the Greater Atlanta area.

Many of the game developers are from Germany.

The site is so popular, a sister game site has been launched. Yes, I am one of the lead
players on both sites.

WEEBLY has launched aggressive TV advertisement, in the latter 3 months.

My WEEBLY has was published in June 2015, initially as a test, this is my 1st post:

That was also the same time, I decided to become more active here, after being inactive, for several years.

Tracking is accomplished by the number of visits, charted in accounts 'dashboard' ...

I added stock and flag counter, ideas from one of the first blogs published over six years ago: Jaz Live Cash Culture's Public Blog

No longer publish on that site .... had several blogs and ALL at ONCE they all disappeared ... a couple start showing again in 2014 ... that was weird ...

Any who ... on my new site, I added a FLAG widget last month on the 17th and now any visitor can view, the amount of visitors my site gets via clicking any FLAG.

I especially LOVE the BING translator WIDGET, it automatically translates posts in the 'language of the FLAG Visitor'

Since returning to this community, I have seen WEEBLY advertise here, via pop-up ad over "Online Users"

It dose not matter what one does online, WEEBLY can help You do it better.

Publish FREE

Quote:
Hi Jaz!

Thank you for your post. How is it working for you? Are you tracking your results? Tell out members more about how you use it.

Best regards and looking forward to hearing from you soon, John.
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/16/2016 10:26:02 AM
Hey, thank you for your posting. Nice to hear from you. Sounds like you are having fun.

Has anyone else here had experience of this product/service? Do share your experience with us.

Best regards and looking forward to hearing from you soon, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0
5/22/2016 8:34:43 AM
Latest STATS from my FREE WEEBLY ~ Upgraded via referral which now shows my ICON/BRAND

24 different countries have visited this site. 53 flags collected, starting 17 APRIL 2016 to DATE ...

Any Visitor can check out my site visitor stats via clicking ANY FLAG

ALL Posts can be read and shared in multiple languages and, referrals allows me to embed YouTube video ...

Example

URLs can also be linked to Graphics

Click my viral graphic -- connected to community forum

Picture

+0
5/22/2016 8:37:32 AM
Music ARTIST should be jumping on this like "Olympians"

Album Covers can be linked to SALES site(s)

PUBLISH FREE!

Quote:
Latest STATS from my FREE WEEBLY ~ Upgraded via referral which now shows my ICON/BRAND

24 different countries have visited this site. 53 flags collected, starting 17 APRIL 2016 to DATE ...

Any Visitor can check out my site visitor stats via clicking ANY FLAG

ALL Posts can be read and shared in multiple languages and, referrals allows me to embed YouTube video ...

Example

URLs can also be linked to Graphics

Click my viral graphic -- connected to community forum

Picture

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!