Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Real Preachers of Atlanta
1/29/2016 5:33:23 PM
Oxygen’s ‘Preachers of L.A.’ hit Atlanta

My son admires the pastor wearing the grey suit: Pastor Canton Jones

Preachers of L.A.’ Atlanta luncheon ... just weeks before their reality TV debut, five dynamic preachers blessed Atlanta with their presence. The cast of Oxygen’s “Preachers of L.A.,” recently came together for an intimate chew and chat with the city’s press and gospel dignitaries.
+0
RE: Real Preachers of Atlanta ~ Pastor Canton Jones
1/30/2016 10:36:33 PM
Yesterday, January 29, 2016, I attended Pastor Canton Jones, album release [ "I am Justice" ... his new born, 8-weeks old, name is Justice ] celebration at his church, Free Life. That was my third time fellowshipping at his church via invitation of my eldest son.

Pastor Jones is a strong family man, connects with young adults and is very encouraging. Attending his services was like being at a music festival, exclusive of smoking and alcohol consumption.

He gave away CDs of previous recordings, signed my promo poster (I got to share my network name JAZ ... acronym for Jesus Altruist Zone); he corrected JAZZ to JAZ); then posed by his promo shot for upcoming reality TV show to premere February 3, 2016 ~ Real Preachers of Atlanta.

Jaz attends album release

His Church meets every Thursday, serving pizza & punch at 7pm

Free Life ~ Canton Jones
Stage praise is like the choir singing before the Pastor's message

Free Life Celebration
Yes, I enjoyed myself ... time went by so fast (7pm-10:30p)
+1
RE: Real Preachers of Atlanta ~ Sign-up for this FORUM & Chat about epispdes
1/31/2016 6:14:38 AM
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT
TO
Laurens County, GA
I Love Dublin, GA
+0
RE: Real Preachers of Atlanta ~ Sign-up for this FORUM & Chat about epispdes
2/4/2016 5:00:03 PM
Ha ~ LOL ~ Eddie should be ashamed ...

Eddie has a long list of scandals, currently he is in litigation trouble with his church family. He has a facbook page knocking new Oxygen Series "Preachers of Atlanta"
+0
RE: I LOVE DUBLIN
2/26/2016 7:50:15 PM
from Dublin

Picture

Quote:
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT
TO
Laurens County, GA
I Love Dublin, GA
+1

facebook