Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hello!
1/10/2016 12:08:03 PM
Hello!

Thanks for inviting me to your group. My wife, Jodi and I own a horse farm and are huge animal fans! Besides the horses we breed, raise, board and train for the show ring we have 5 dogs, a bird, a goat, 5 barn kitties, 2.5 cats at home(the neighbor's cat visits regularly, .5), and a fish.
Not real good at tech., so adding pic. here might be a challenge for me. Facebook and Instagram is loaded with pics of the beasts. :-)

Best wishes,

Michael Robertson
Having fun attracting and sponsoring leaders into my business, easily and consistently, through education and team work!
+3
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello!
1/10/2016 7:42:16 PM
Hi Michael, welcome to my animal forum. You sure have your hands full with all those animals!!
I hope someday you can post pictures of your horses. i rode horses when i was a child - that was years ago!!

Thanks for being a dad to so many animals.

Pat

Quote:
Hello!

Thanks for inviting me to your group. My wife, Jodi and I own a horse farm and are huge animal fans! Besides the horses we breed, raise, board and train for the show ring we have 5 dogs, a bird, a goat, 5 barn kitties, 2.5 cats at home(the neighbor's cat visits regularly, .5), and a fish.
Not real good at tech., so adding pic. here might be a challenge for me. Facebook and Instagram is loaded with pics of the beasts. :-)

Best wishes,

Michael Robertson
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+3
RE: Hello!
4/9/2016 12:12:58 AM
Hello Michael,

I am a BIRD lover, not in cages. My spouse is a "Cat Daddy" ... they are community cats, do not belong to anyone. A community animal shelter gathers stray kittens, check them for ailments; keep them for a certain age; neuter then return them back into the community. They are AWESOME HUNTERS. Even diminish, sewer roaches.

My community looks like a forest; however, there are lots of subdivisions, hidden among trees.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!