Menu

Devasish Gupta

1643 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
[New Year Sale] 3 Most Popular, Powerful and Transformational MEDITATION TRACKS
12/29/2015 5:11:13 PM
[New Year Sale] 3 Most Popular, Powerful and Transformational MEDITATION TRACKS from iAwake Technologies!

It is time for our annual iAwake Technologies New Year's sale.

This year we are featuring 3 of our most popular, powerful and foundational products: Profound Meditation 3.0 , Harmonic Resonance Meditation, & Deep Delta.

This is a great time to offer these tracks, at the beginning of the new cycle, where we examine the past year and prepare ourselves for the year to come.

And there is no better way to do that than as Ken Wilber says,

"to wake up, show up and grow up.”

And that’s exactly what is facilitated with these brilliant and beautiful transformational tools.

It is becoming ever more scientifically clear the tremendous elasticity and evolutionary capacity of the human brain. These tracks entrain us to that sweet spot: where the transformation and evolution reaches dramatic and extraordinary levels.

So let’s use this opportunity to wake up, show up, and grow up, so that we can give the world the best version of ourselves that is possible, and live a life of true service and authentic joy.

Click Here to get access...

We value your friendship and partnership so much. Here’s wishing you and yours a Happy and very blessed New Year. Please let us know how we can support you in our work together.

I've been doing waves for a couple of years! I can't write enough of what it has meant in our lives! To be in touch with the latest technology through a company that has a heart to help people and not only make it a financing objective, has been the best relationship I have encountered. I say relationship because with iAwake you are not only purchasing a tool for your salvation, you are encountering a group of accessible people. John, Pam and Eric make a great team to bring stability, well-being, joy and resolution to our lives; and not only that but to get us out of those debilitating and hindering ruts. I'm so appreciative and grateful for their dedication and work!

-Barbara M Ventura

With much love,

John and the iAwake Team

[New Year Sale] 3 Most Popular, Powerful and Transformational MEDITATION TRACKS from iAwake Technologies!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!