Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
In the Outflow: Love, Love, Love
12/17/2015 2:38:34 PM

In the Outflow: Love, Love, Love

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP In the Outflow: Love, Love, Love

In the Outflow: Love, Love, Love “Outflow is an infinite, spiritual force that gives of itself without restraint. It’s like sunlight, shining equally on everything and everyone. The moment you feel this force, you’re lifted above your petty hurt feelings. You no longer need a remedy from the offering person because Outflow is its own reward. Unlike fairness, it’s a reward that has real value. It lets you go on with your life.” Phil Stutz, Barry Michels The Tools: 5 Tools to Help You Find Courage. Creativity and Willpower – and Inspire You to Live Life in Forward Motion

Divine Love is Outflow. Infinite, Generous. Boundless Love that nurtures and nourishes, that is increased by sharing. It is Inexhaustible. Inspiring. It is what God is and It is always present and is Everywhere. It is the Life-force. It is the Peace-bringer. Feel how It surrounds you. Breathe in Its Essence.

Now pause, as I am pausing. In that pause, I feel how It not only surrounds me, it isme. I open my heart and unify with it. Outflow is the truth of who I am. Do you feel...

Read More

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#love #CNNiReport

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!