Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
One with All – One in Mind, One in Love and One in Life
12/16/2015 3:59:55 PM

One with All – One in Mind, One in Love and One in Life

Kathy Mathiason, RScP

Kathy Mathiason, RScP - One with All – One in Mind, One in Love and One in Life

“In flashes of illumination, the inspired have seen into the very center of reality …

Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

There is only One Life, One Love, One Power in the Universe. It is the Energy and Light that exists and shines forth in everything. It is the Infinite Mind that is forever creating. This Energy is the Law in action.

I recognize God as the Energy and Light in all that exists. It is that light that shines forth from me and the Love I am always expressing. I know I am a point of consciousness in God. I experience great joy in knowing that I am never alone. I am always one with All – one in Mind, one in Love and one in Life. There is no separation I am one with Spirit and all that Spirit creates.

Everything I see, I see God. Everything I hear, I hear God. Everything I touch, I touch God. The essence of Spirit surrounds me, exists in me, as me. There is no separation. Everything I experience I know is leading me to the Way, the Truth and the Life. I turn within to Divine Spirit to create a life of abundance, health and loving relationships. Within I feel the Love of God and let It guide me to see the Light of Life. I trust in the Good. With my belief in...

Read More

Kathy Mathiason is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#oneinlife #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!