Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Embracing our own Perfection
12/10/2015 1:34:28 PM

Embracing our own Perfection

Maria Dion, RScP

The Daily Prayer 12.10.2015

Maria Dion, RScP -- Embracing our own Perfection

Embracing our own Perfection. I acknowledge the Spirit of all things that is the Great Fullness of Life. It is in back of, in, around and through everything that exists. This Great Fullness, this Great Possibility, this Great Presence is Love. It is Harmony, It is Abundance. It is Confidence and Clarity. It is Creation. This Presence is the Mother-Father, the Creator of Everything.

It is this Presence, this Great Fullness that Leaps forth and Claims us; It is our very Breath, our In-Spiration. I embrace this Oneness – the connection of all things. I acknowledge that, as this Great Fullness is in all things, all beings, all places and all times, I know that it is the force that created me and Its Essence has been poured into me as who I am. I am Love, Harmony, Possibility, Abundance, Confidence and Clarity. And as I know this to be true for me, I know this to be true for each person, especially for those reading these words, wherever they are, and however they express in this life. We are each the Possibility of God, the Prosperity of the One Living Truth that is continually bestowing its glorious Generosity on those who can accept it.

And I affirm...

Read More

Maria Dion is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#perfection #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!