Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Love is the Divine Power within Me!
12/8/2015 1:55:06 PM

Love is the Divine Power within Me!

Ardy Skinner, RScP

The Daily Prayer 12.08.2015

Ardy Skinner, RScP - Love is the Divine Power within Me!

Love is the Divine Power within Me! God is the Loving Source that pours into every part of Life. This One Life is filled with the presence of Loving Power which casts its Light into every crevice.

In this knowing, I also know that this power is in the center of my being. As I venture through this magnificent day, I recognize this power being in the center of my mind, my body, and my spirit! And just as I know this for me, I also know it for you!

As we venture through this day, I can feel this presence in our every action. I know it is in every cell of our body, in every thought that comes through, and in every action. As we meet every circumstance, this loving light shines through us and is cast upon every crevice shining its beautiful light! How wonderful to have this ray of love shine through us and how wonderful that it is ...

Read More

Ardy Skinner is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#divinepower #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!