Menu

Devasish Gupta

1643 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
REINVENT YOUR LIFE & Become WHO You Were BORN TO BE! The Reinvention Workshop On
12/7/2015 5:40:40 PM
REINVENT YOUR LIFE & Become WHO You Were BORN TO BE! The Reinvention Workshop Online Course ...

Find Your Superpower, Make A Massive Dent In The World & Never Be Forgotten!

The Reinvention Workshop Online Course is suitable for anyone of any age and stage in life.

Unlike therapy and other courses, it focuses on gifts instead of problems, and won’t leave you with a million unresolved questions. You’ll finish knowing EXACTLY what you want to do with your life and how to get started immediately.

I am known as America’s Reinvention Expert.

My work is focused on helping individuals and corporations become clear on their WHAT- that is, the ONE thing they were created to do.

My proven framework is built on the premise that, in order to realize your desired results, you must be clear on your Gifts, the Vehicle you will use to share those Gifts with the world, and the People you are most compelled to serve. That's what I'll help you do.

I have worked with the unemployed, military veterans, and students who need direction; executives who seek to shift from prominence to relevance; and corporations both large and small. As someone who has reinvented my life numerous times over the years, created four multimillion-dollar companies from scratch and, most importantly, has been married for 16 years and have three incredible boys, I understand what it takes to attain ultimate achievement in business and life.

I don't need to go on and on about my bio, but just know that I'm a New York Times bestselling author, frequent media guest, international keynote speaker, online veteran who launched on CompuServe's Electronic Mall in 1993, Chairman and co-founder of Liquor.com, and well compensated coach/consultant. I'm damn good at what I do. One hour with me is the equivalent of a month with someone else. Guaranteed.

My DJ name was Mr. Bold. I earned it... and you'll see why. Let's get started. The world is waiting for you!

"It's a wonderful experience and the individual attention Steve provides helps differentiate this workshop from others..." - Carmelina Sholar

Click Here to REINVENT YOUR LIFE:

Steve Olsher

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!