Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Burned by StormPay?
2/5/2006 7:40:05 PM
We all are hearing and seeing it. Stormpay has gone greedy and many of us are going to feel it. But, I just don't sit there. I went looking for a processor that can be trusted and has BBB rating and is registered properly with it's local government. Still need to do business and this looks like an answer to a PayPal alternative. More flexible, too. Accepts USD. AlertPay! Better Business Bureau Listed ======================= http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=10508221550 AlertPay.com 5200, de la Savane Montréal H4P 2M8 Tel.: (514) 748-5774 Fax: (514) 744-4420 customersupport@alertpay.com www.alertpay.com Date Company was established 1/10/2004 Member since 8/22/2005 Number of employees 8 Nature of business This company is an internet payment system enabling any business or consumer with email to send and receive internet payments securely, quickly and cost-effectively, based in Quebec This company operate in the following fields of activity Online payment service BBB Membership This company is a member of The Better Business Bureau of Quebec. This means it supports the Bureau's services to the public and meets our membership standards. Customer Experience Based on the Better Business Bureau's files, this organization has a satisfactory record. To have a satisfactory record with the Bureau, an organization must be in business for at least 12 months, properly and promptly address matters referred to it by the Bureau, and be free from an unusual volume or pattern of complaints and law enforcement action involving its marketplace conduct. In addition, the Bureau must have a clear understanding of the organization's business and no concerns about its industry. Licensing Information Many industries may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service or organization. Better Business Bureau reports generally cover a three year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time. The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. AlertPay FAQ ========== AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal AlertPay Fees =========== AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal =========================== AlertPay Referral Program -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal AlertPay wants to pay YOU! As AlertPay continues to grow, we believe in rewarding our loyal AlertPay community for helping in that growth. When you refer someone to AlertPay, making it their way to pay, we will reward you with deposits to your AlertPay account. This money can be used to do anything you like - transferred or withdrawn. Its our way of thanking for your good work. AlertPay offers you 3 HUGE ways to earn money with us, so why not earn while spreading the news about AlertPay? AlertPay offers you 3 HUGE ways to earn money with us. REFER A FRIEND AND GET PAID UP TO $10 PER REFERRAL Refer a Friend to AlertPay! When you make AlertPay your friend's way to pay to online, we'll pay you $5.00. But it gets even better, when you refer more then 10 friends to AlertPay, we'll begin to pay you $10 for each referral after your 10th!. (more details below). AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal INTEGRATE YOUR SOFTWARE WITH ALERTPAY AND GET PAID $$$ Integrate your SOFTWARE with AlertPay and we'll PAY you! Do you make and sell software? Does your software facilitate payments online? More and more merchants are searching for software's that are integrated with AlertPay. Integrate with AlertPay and you'll not only increases it's value, but we'll also credit your AlertPay account up to $500.00 cash in your account. It's a win-win situation! Promotion expires April 1st, 2006 (more details below) INTEGRATE YOUR WEBSITE WITH ALERTPAY AND GET PAID $$$ Integrate your WEBSITE with AlertPay and we'll PAY you! Do you have a website used to sell products or services? As more and more members use AlertPay as their way to pay, you'll soon realize the value of offering AlertPay as a payment option to receive payments. Not only will you benefit from the lowest processing fees in the industry, we'll credit your account up to $250.00 cash in your account. Promotion expires April 1st, 2006 (more details below) AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal DETAILS SECTION REFER AND GET PAID $$$ Refer a Friend to AlertPay! It's easy to start earning. Here's how: Step 1: Login to your secure Alertpay account Step 2: Click on the Profile Tab Step 3: Select your personalized referral link that you can use in your emails, website, banners and so on. Step 4: Each time someone you refer makes AlertPay their way to pay, we will pay you $5.00. When you refer more then 10 qualified friends, we will pay you $10 for each referral. Step 5: Your referral bonus will be paid to your account 30 days after successful qualifications. Note: In order to receive your referral bonus, your referral must fulfill the following requirements: "Create an AlertPay Premium or Secured account (or upgrade their personal account) "Transacts at least $250.00 (sending and/or receiving) through their AlertPay account. AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal INTEGRATE YOUR SOFTWARE WITH ALERTPAY AND GET PAID $$$ Here's how to qualify Create Create an AlertPay Premium or Secured account Become AlertPay Verified Contact AlertPay at rewards@alertpay.com with the following information below once your integration is completed: Website URL Name of your software. Brief Description of your software Current Payment Options Integrated. A list of a few websites using your software. Email address associated with your account. AlertPay will reward you from between $10 to $500 after evaluating the addition of AlertPay to your software. Your integration reward will be paid 30 days after your successful integration. AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal How does AlertPay determine the integration reward? In a nutshell, AlertPay will reward you the more you promote AlertPay on your website/software. It's that simple. The following are examples of what we will look for: Advertisement of AlertPay integration on your website, Acceptance of AlertPay as your payment option, Upgrade of AlertPay module for your clients, Popularity of your software. Our AlertPay staff will determine the AlertPay friendliness of your site to determine the amount of rewards to give you. AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal INTEGRATE YOUR WEBSITE WITH ALERTPAY AND GET PAID $$$ Do you have a website to sell products or services? As more and more members use AlertPay as their way to pay, you'll soon realize the value of offering AlertPay as a payment option to receive payments. Not only will you benefit from the lowest processing fees in the industry, we'll PAY YOU for your time involved up to $250.00 cash in your account. Here's how to qualify Create an AlertPay Premium or Secured account Become AlertPay Verified Contact AlertPay at rewards@alertpay.com with the following information below once your integration is completed: Website URL Approximate amount of web traffic per month Current Payment Options Integrated. Email address associated with your account. AlertPay will reward you from $10 to $250 after evaluating your use of AlertPay part of your website. Your reward will be paid 30 days after your successful completion and qualification. Your account must first receive at least 10 payments through your website in order to qualify. In a nutshell, AlertPay will reward you when you promote AlertPay. It's that simple. AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal I suggest to take a good look like I did. But do your own research and make sure this is for you. It is for me and I will set it up as acceptable payment links within my programs. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Burned by StormPay?
2/5/2006 8:03:01 PM
HI KENNETH, Thanks for the information and I will check it out. I know you have thoroughly checked it out and I appreciate it! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/5/2006 8:31:25 PM
Greetings kenneth, Thank you for inviting us to your forum. We appreciate all the work you went too to bring us this information. We will check it out, respectfully, your friend's in lewiston, Idaho, Gary and Janice Hawkins. No Selling, No buying, Just REFERRING and MAKING MONEY! http://tinyurl.com/dbecv http://PlayAudio-234.com/play.asp?m=266382&f=YBFWNW&ps=7&p=1 Use Inviro-Max Plus to increase your vehicle's mileage from 20% to 35% and increase the life of your engine up to 50% Huge Savings! http://tinyurl.com/8m4ox
janice2005
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2006 8:43:37 PM
i just joined.
+0
2/5/2006 9:37:42 PM
Hey Kenneth I havnt been burned by Stormpay hope not you either But havnt heard much about who is accepting Alertpay yet. They do look good though. I was thinking of starting a payment processor service myself but cant find any real accurate information You seem to be well informed on theese issues If you are anyone can give me the particulars would really help I think the net needs a real honest pay system and would like to start one Any advice would be great. Keep up the good work Bruce Symons http://www.brucesymons.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!