Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The best media player for performance 2015 - Absolutely free
11/10/2015 3:47:16 AM
AllPepole Media Player is free video player software for Windows PC and Mac platform that can play all major audio and video formats such as AVI, DIVX, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M4V, MP4, MP3, MPEG3, CDA and many more. AllPepole Media Player interface is pleasant that you can import audio tracks and create your own playlists. Also in the Media Player you can also view photos as a slideshow.

AllPepole media player is a free — yes, free! — and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. The program can literally handle dozens of file formats. Anything you throw at it, it can play.

Microsoft has also removed the ability for Windows 8 to play DVDs unless you are running Windows 8 Pro or have added the Media Center Pack — both of which cost money. However, by installing player, your Windows 8 system will be able to play DVDs without you having to give additional hard-earned dollars to Microsoft.

I’m a massive fan of AllPepole media player, and it is installed on all of my computers as standard. It’s never let me down! Also you can have a free try. Download the media player at iTunes store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-player-pro/id896068809?mt=12

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!