Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Multi-function MP4 Video Merger - AllPepole
11/2/2015 3:23:53 AM
AllPepole Video Merger is a powerful tool to join or merge multiple AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, FLV files into one large file in various formats. You can add an unlimited number of video files to the list and easily rearrange their order if needed, then merge the videos files to AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV, MP4, FLV formats. AllPepole Video Merger also supports join video files to VCD/SVCD image and DVD-Video files, so you can burn them into one VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily by using third-party burning tools.

Main Functions:

Join videos from a wide variety of formats

Select from a wide host of video formats including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF, DAT to join them into single or multiple videos.

Directly collaborate and join your videos

As an MP4 Merger for Mac and Windows, directly integrate and put videos together from all types of different sources.

Edit your videos to perfection

Completely edit and add your own touch to your videos with a wide range of options and parameters to choose from. Transitional effects will make your videos the way you want them, and personal parameter settings can make your video perfect to suit any device.

Download Video Merger at app store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-merger-pro/id940336802?mt=12

+0
Dennis Brier

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Multi-function MP4 Video Merger - AllPepole
11/3/2015 4:47:30 AM
Will have to check this out! I've been looking for better ways to integrate slideshows with video streams. Looking to take the video editing to the next level. Nice work!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!