Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
12/22/2015 2:59:50 AM
10_1_136.gifHi George,
Thank you for bringing some songs by. Bring in as many as you would like for as long as you want, because I want people here at AdlandPro Community to get to know you and your singing ability. Have a great Christmas and lets make 2016 a great year.
GOD BLESS YOU
http://www.countryvalues65.com
smogmeinichols3.jpg
If you have any neighbors like this that can sing, be sure to tell them to get in touch.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2015 5:20:52 AM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
I feel that George has an excellent voice and puts a lot of effort and feeling in all the songs that he sings. I will be sending some songs to radio stations for air play, but first I am going to try to bring in a couple of his songs in here. Please let me know which songs you feel will be best for radio.
Track 3.mp3
2395K Download
1A.mp3
3004K Scan and download
Track 11.mp3
3032K Scan and download
I am really hoping that this works because I have been trying to make these links work forever. If it does work, I will bring a lot more in tomorrow.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2015 10:13:31 PM

I will be bringing some more songs in from George, but now that my links are clickable, I also want to bring in a song from our client Sand Dragon and Michael Deese. Let me know what you think.

Sand Dragon - The Girl Next Door.mp3
8141K Scan and download

We have We have a client from Mountain View Arkansas who sent us an MP3 of his newest song called "I Dreamed of Nashville.

01 Track 1.mp3
6095K Scan and download
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2015 4:52:41 AM
10_1_136.gif
I am going to try to post a couple more of GJSputnicks songs here. I hope it turns out right. George is going on 81 years old and I feel that he still has a fantastic voice. He sings cover songs, however most of them are older songs so I don't believe there would be any problems with copyright infringements. I am getting closer to solving my computer problems, but I'm not quite there yet. When I use Internet Explorer my links are clickable, however with my other servers they are not clickable. Once I am able to contact my radio contacts on LinkedIn I should be able to place the links on my radio contacts but Internet Explorer won't let my access LinkedIn. Therefore, if anyone knows what servers come with the automatic clickable links that are geared to Windows XP, please let me know.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2016 6:32:36 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi all,
I am gaining some grounds as far as finding new clients. Now, I need some links for radio stations that accept song submissions. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thank you
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!