Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
3/6/2018 5:58:47 PM
mike1.jpgi All.
The music business is much different than it was in the past. It is not enough to have a good song and have your song being played on a few radio stations. You have to saturate the stations, form an extensive fan base, and be in demand. A lot of bands and individual vocalists have the trucks of their cars loaded down with thousands of single CD's and CD albums that they can't sell. We have teamed up with companies that address these issues. We work with one of the biggest, if not the biggest Internet Radio Networks in the world that will broadcast your song or songs to over 14,000 radio stations around the world. They, in turn, will put you in touch with a company that will get your song (or songs) on an international music charts. Since we began working with them, we have had several clients on this chart. At the present time we have two clients on this chart. Billy Mac is on the top 40 chart for March at #26 and our very new client Outlaws and Moonshine is at #16. If you are serious about your career and want to get some action, you need to contact us quickly. We promote Country, Gospel, Blue grass, some R&B, and oldies. I am having trouble bringing up the top 40 list for March, however this list is sent to thousands of radio stations both in the U.S. as well as several other countries as well. This is an awful lot of coverage.
~Mike~
THE NEW M&S Public Relations

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Promotions
12/8/2018 5:47:55 PM
Hi all. Our new company name M&S Promotions is much different then what we were before. We are moving forward and our clients are much happier with the results. By following our directions, you will get to the pinnacle of success much more effectively and continue to grow. We are looking for male and female country singers for 2019 who sing cover or original. We have the resources for original songs when you are ready. For the beginning of 2019 we will be looking for people in the midwest, as we have a couple of fund raising events that we would like you to attend that will be video-taped and shown on quite a few T.V. stations around the world for added recognition. At present, we have two clients that are doing very good, and the only way is up.
Billy Mace Air Play Express.jpgBillyMac.jpgGD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpgPlus our newest client, Kent Gill kentgill1.jpgwho are both on a very prestigious music chart that is featured around the world
countrychart.jpgM&S Promotions is moving up. How about moving up with us?
~ GOD BLESS YOU ~
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2018 3:25:59 PM
mikec.jpgHi all. My wife Shirley and I are looking forward to 2019. Shirley Caron.jpgAlthough she is a little older than she was when this photo was taken, I still feel that she still has the looks. She also has a beautiful singing voice and if all goes well, she will have her voice heard along with our other clients. Here is a pictue of how we both look now.mikeandshirley.jpgI pray that she will join the ranks of our great clients Billy MacGD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpgand our newest client Kent Gillkentgill1.jpgas they all enjoy their time being heard by millions on the Ya Gotta Luv it radio networkKeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpgwith Keith Bradford. Hopefully, Shirley will also join them on the Country Music charts that both Billy Mac and Kent Gill are presently on
countrychart.jpgWith all that has been going on the past few months, things have been pretty skimpy money wise, however we are hoping that next year is much better. As soon as it is possible, I will be bringing in one of Shirley's songs. Remember, if you have a great voice, it does not matter what your age is. Believe in yourself and in your fans.
GOD BLESS YOU
Merry Christmas
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2018 5:34:37 PM
karen 1.jpgM&S Promotions is looking forward to seeing this beautiful woman become very popular in 2019. She is one of the best song writers that we know. We are also looking forward to some female country artists stepping forward to finally get their career moving.
GOD BLESS YOU
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2018 7:16:10 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!