Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
One with God and One with All
10/26/2015 1:36:30 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.25.2015

One with God, and One with All

Tammi Lambert, RScP

Tammi Lambert, RScP

There is one Supreme God, Mother Father God, and Creator of all. That force in the universe is all good, love, infinite abundance, deep stillness, harmony, joyful bliss, and peace.

I know I am a One with God, and One with All. As a child of God, I know I have the ability to declare my word into the formless substance of infinite potentiality and what I declare becomes reality.

I affirm and declare for myself, and everyone reading this prayer, that there is peace on this planet right now. Our sacred Mother Earth is blessed, calm, balanced, and at peace. All humanity is evolving into a full realization of our sacred co-existence, and as we honor the divine in ourselves, we honor the divine in our planet and in all living creatures. We are growing into a deeper realization of who we truly are, and we see God in us unconditionally mirrored in the eyes of all others. The planet is in harmony, we are unified, and there is peace.

I am deeply grateful for this realization of this truth. I am filled with joy knowing that all is well in our world.

I release my word into the law, knowing that what I have declared is so, even now.

And, so it is.

Tammi Lambert is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#onewithgod

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!