Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God Is Pure Love and Acceptance
10/23/2015 3:08:34 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.23.2015

God is Pure Love and Acceptance

Teresa Greco

I accept Spirit as the Good that resides in all. As I experience my life I know that the presence of God is Pure Love and Acceptance.

I feel the presence of Spirit and know that I am one with this Universal Intelligence and all that is Life Giving. I unify myself with the Love and Joy of Spirit knowing that these qualities live within me and are forever and without question connected with the Goodness and Generosity of the one Almighty Being, I call God.

I see the presence of God in all humanity. I express love knowing that it returns to me unconditionally. and I see beauty in God’s creations go to end of expressing myself lovingly and joyfully and giving myself freely to all of God’s creatures.

I thank Spirit for all the gifts I have been given, knowing that in every event and every person, there exists the Perfection of Spirit. I am abundantly grateful that I experience love, joy and laughter in this perfect life.

I release to Spirit all that I am and know that it is manifesting in my world for my and all humanities good. And SO IT IS!

Teresa Greco, Practitioner II Student

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#godispureloveandacceptance

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!