Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Unify with This Thing Called Life
10/15/2015 4:29:40 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.15.2015

I Unify with This Thing Called Life

Linda Martin, RScP

Linda Martin, RScP -- Practicing the Presence of NOW

I recognize there is a Power in the Universe that is for good and I can use it…I use it now. This Power, this one, I call God…I call good. This Life is ongoing, changing forms yet changeless. Behind and beyond lies this mystery…this undefinable “stuff”. Everything and everyone that is seen and unseen, known and unknown comes from this place of goodness. As the leaves are changing and falling to the ground, it is known that in spring the blossoms will be there once again, for certain. In this beauty, Life is known.

I unify myself with this thing called Life. In my breath, I know I am. As everyone reading this prayer, life pulsates in and through out every system, organ, gland and tissue and on and on… radiating Life, Energy, Beauty.

I am knowing for all, Life is an ever ending journey, one day at a time. At any moment, we are change and move toward a higher way of being, doing and experiencing Life.

Good thoughts, good actions, creativity move us onward and upward toward a higher level of understanding, knowing, accepting that Good is all there is. Even in the looks of not so good, it can only be good. We take the time to ponder, accept, practice gratitude. Getting out of our own way and allowing the great to flow into our lives Life becomes easier and easier as each day unfolds. We are filled with peace and serenity. We expect greater good each day. We all walk together knowing that “mystery” is who and what we are. Miraculous are WE! Realizing this about ourselves…we realize this about others, in every form, color, sex. We come to know and understand that WE are ONE!

I am deeply and profoundly grateful in knowing I am supported and Loved. I support and Love all in realizing who we are. I release my word into the Universe knowing my word is Law.

And so it is!

Linda Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#Unify

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!