Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I turn to the Oneness, the Wholeness, and the Perfection
10/5/2015 2:31:21 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.05.2015

I turn to the Oneness, the Wholeness, and the Perfection

Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

As I begin this day, I turn to the Oneness, the Wholeness, and the Perfection, which is at the center of all. It is Presence, Intelligence, and Power — the Creative Spark, the Transformative Agent, the Infinite Possibility.

I unify myself with this Truth. As I breathe in Its Inspiration, anything “not that” disappears. I surrender any baggage of fear, judgment, or belief in lack & limitation. Obstacles melt away. I am free to feel my life, my love, my sufficiency, and my intuitive guidance.

As this is true for me, it is true for all. Each is a unique expression of the One Life, inseparable from it. At the center of each is an Incredible Resource and Impetus. As each sees/allows Its Energy to move them, each experiences life anew.

I bless this day, and all who I meet today. I invoke a spirit of love, of mutual respect, of vibrant health, and happiness. I declare that each person I meet feels love, empowerment, and hope emanating from me; and that I am uplifted and resourced by the Presence I sense in all.

I give thanks for I know this word is fulfilled just as I have intended. I release into Law and allow it to be.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#oneness

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!