Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Body is the Temple of God
10/3/2015 1:28:35 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.03.2015

Maria Dion, RScP

Maria Dion, RScP - Trusting Wholeness To Express

There is One Life, One Love, One Perfection and I call it God. God is the breath that breathes Life into every person, place and thing that exists. It is All Beings, All Places and All Times. It is Ease, It is Compassion, It is Comfort, It is Vitality, It is Divine Support.

And I stand in the Presence of God. It flows through my very being, through my physical body and through every part of my Life! And as I know this to be true for me, I know this to be true for each person reading these words. Everyone is a miraculous manifestation of the Divine! Our human bodies house the Body of God. God experiences Itself through us and Its vessel is my body temple. We are awash with Love, with Comfort, with Vitality and with Healing.

And I now speak my word: There is perfect expression, perfect movement, and perfect flow. And I know for me and for everyone else that any seemingly unresolved physical circumstances are merely making themselves known for it is time for their resolution. Nothing is awry. All chakras are aligned. Any discomfort or pain is simply the imbalance ready to be healed. The experience of illness is quickly transformed into one of love and reassurance. Caregivers express Divine Love and commitment in all of their actions. New avenues of support open up; everyone is deeply moved by the love and care available to them and the resolution happening right now.

I rejoice in the healing that everyone is experiencing right now! I give thanks for the Science of Mind, the philosophy of YES, or Peace, of Comfort and of Constant Blessing in my life and in the lives of everyone around me! Life is a Miracle!

And knowing this truth, I release this word into the Law, and say, And So It Is.

Maria Dion is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#templeofgod

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!