Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Just Allow, No Need to Cling, No Doubts to Entertain, I Just Allow
9/28/2015 1:53:03 PM

The Daily Prayer 09. 28. 2015

"I Just Allow, No Need to Cling, No Doubts to Entertain, I Just Allow"

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP

“Possession is a form of doubt. People cling to what they (think they) have because they doubt they are worthy of it. If they knew their own worth, they’d know there is no need to cling. You can’t always get what you want. But you get what you need. And you always have more than you could want. The wanting just gets in the way of enjoying what you have. Acquisition is always a greater pleasure than possession. And since you get what you need, the easiest way to acquire stuff is to give so freely of what you have that you are always in need. Less stuff to carry around that way, too. It is always a pleasure to participate in the flow of energy.” Paul Williams, Das Energi

God, the One Power, the Sole Life is Certainty. It is Sure of Itself. It is Love, Magnanimity, the Bringer of Comforter; the Ultimate Energy Flow. It is the Great Replenisher; the Overflow, the Lavish Gift-Giver that provides always. There is always more than enough. Fearless and Bold, It gives and gives and never worries about running out. Energy doesn’t ever run out, It just changes form. The truth of It is Love. The truth of It is Peace. It is Joy, this Divine. It is Joy. Its truth is ours. We are part of It.

And God KNOWS this. Not only is God sure of Himself, He is sure of His offspring. Spirit knows what It created and It created us in Its likeness and image, so He is Certain of who and what we are. Our worth is guaranteed. Our place in God’s heart is solid. So recognizing that, in this moment, I recognize that that Energy Flow is what I am. I am a participator. I am movement. I am flow. I give and I receive; as I give, I receive and so I allow that magnificent fluid power to stream through my life. I open to this energy and allow it to flow through my life as the sumptuous philanthropist that It is. I anchor myself in the knowledge of my truth. I am worthy, and being worthy, I am pampered. God gives to me constantly. I am always taken care of. YOU are always taken care of. God loves us so very, very much, that He is vigilant to our needs and our desires. He hears all prayers and it is His pleasure to say “yes.”

Therefore, I just allow. No need to cling, no doubts to entertain, I just allow. In the great flow f energy, everything just comes. Easily. Effortlessly. All I need is here. I let go of the inclination to grasp, knowing that all there is this moment, a moment of flow, a moment of love. In this moment, I feel how all I need is already here. I feel how cared for I am. I feel the pulse of life heaping good upon me again and again. I open to receive, knowing how blessed I am. I give generously, knowing I never need to worry about the unknown. The known is Spirit. The known is the Divine Provider. I am loved and I am cared for. And so are you, my friend, so are you.

So I give thanks for this flow. I give thanks for the energy that surrounds me and lifts me up and loves me with such abandon. I allow its Wild, Free-Spirited Love to grab me and hold me and shower me with treasures. I am loved and I am worthy. You are loved and you are worthy. It is always a pleasure to participate in this dance of energy. The giving and receiving are one and the vitality of It is life-affirming and kind. I give thanks for being in the flow. I give thanks for the trust that makes it easy to let go.

And I do let go, for there is nothing I need cling to. In this great flow of energy, God is ever-present and He is Love and I am blessed and I just go with that, because it feels SO good.

And So It Is. Amen.

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#allow

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!