Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Every Word we Think or Say is a Prayer
9/26/2015 1:26:09 PM

The Daily Prayer 09. 26. 2015

“Every Word we Think or Say is a Prayer”

Tammi Lambert, RScP

Tammi Lambert, RScP

I contemplate the number of grains of sand on the earth, the colors of flowers in every field, the stars in every magical night sky, the beauty and mystery in a newborn’s smile, and I know that the Creator is infinite, limitless, and unfathomable. This beauty of life is in perfect balance, harmony, abundance and perfection. There is only love. There is only Good. There is only God.

I am One with this Divine Presence. The Spirit of God lives in me, breathes as me, speaks and expresses through me. I have the ability to speak my divinely inspired Word, knowing that it manifests powerfully even as I utter the words.

I speak with my word now, affirming that I, and everyone reading this prayer, live in the flow of abundance. All my needs are met, and miracles continue to manifest in the most beautiful of ways. My home is blessed and sacred space. My relationships are deep and uplifting. My family is safe, prosperous, and thriving. I experience more joy than ever before, and I exude this bliss everywhere I go. I live in the flow, knowing that the entire Universe conspires for my gentle but profound growth and success. I attract only the highest and best in people and in every situation. I trust the goodness of God, and I trust myself, knowing that only good is coming to me. I am even now fulfilling on my divine purpose, and the path before me is golden, strewn with blessings and wonderful opportunities.

My life is a constant song of gladness, as I exclaim over and over my gratitude for the wonderful goodness of life. I am deeply and joyfully thankful, knowing that what I have declared is manifesting, even now.

I release my word into the Universal Law in full faith, knowing that it is so.

And, so it is.

Tammi Lambert, RScP

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#word

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!