Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Glory is in the Deepest Part of Me
9/25/2015 2:37:38 PM

The Daily Prayer 09. 25. 2015

“Glory is in the Deepest Part of Me”

Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

There is One Glorious Life and that is My Life right now! There is no separation between the idea of me being separate from this Glorious Life for God is in the Center of my Very Being!

In recognizing this, I live in the realization that my glory shines through my creativity and shines through every moment I share the essence of who I am! It is my birthright– it is my inherent gift– it is the expression of this one glorious life expressing through me, as me, in every moment!

And just as I realize this for me, I also realize it for you! Your creativity and diving right is pouring through every action and every moment! And as we journey through this realization together, it is recognized by everyone we touch! It is a glorious gift we share in every experience we have today! I can feel it in every cell of my body and breath in this gift with an amazing smile that radiates beyond my body!

I am so thankful for this gift in you and me! I am so grateful that it is our inherent gift in every single moment!

I release these glorious words knowing that they manifest in this very moment and shine throughout this amazing day!

And so it is!

Ardy Reed, RScP

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#glory

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!