Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Going Within
9/3/2015 1:33:25 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.03.2015
“Going Within”
Maria Dion, RScP

Maria Dion, RScP - Trusting Wholeness To Express

There is one Power, one Presence and I call it Spirit. Spirit is the loving creator of everything in existence. It is Love, Beauty, Peace, Faith, Trust, Joy and Abundance. It is the One Cause that is in back of everything. It eddies and swirls in the air I breathe, the thoughts I think, and in every part of my body and being. I am bathed in that Spirit-essence and the Divine is my birthplace each moment of my existence. It is the place to which I return. The Divine has created me and knows me. I am love, beauty, peace, faith, trust, joy and abundance.

As I watch and listen to the world around me, I turn to the world within me and I turn to the Divine. No matter what is occurring outside, in other countries, in world markets, I return to the One that calls me Dear One. In faith and in trust, I turn away from limited thinking and needing to control. I release anything that is holding me back from exquisiteness of Pure Potential. I release any regrets or disappointments, going within and trusting Divine Guidance, that place in my heart that is always available to me. I have faith that Perfection is unfolding in each moment. My spiritual life is expansive and calm. I am a blessing and I am truly blessed.

I give thanks for knowing this truth! I am grateful for the Science of Mind and the gifts of our spiritual community around the world. I give thanks for the way it works, and the access that I have to Spirit and to our spirit-community at any time. I am faith-filled, knowing that I, and all people, are one with the One!

And absolutely convinced of the truth of these words, I release them into the law, and watch as the perfect manifestation comes forth.

Maria Dion is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #goingwithin #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!