Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: StormPay's Replies to Members.
2/3/2006 8:46:05 PM
Anthony, Thank you for posting this information, It confirms the feelings I had when Ifirst began viewing these types of programs. It is a shame that so many have been caught up in these schemes. But what can you say when people are looking for the easy way to make money. Network Marketing can, and should be an honorable profession. I now wonder what has happened to the reputations of the people that offered these programs? Will people trust their judgement on the next program they offer? Situations like this causes a black eye for the industry in general. Don't you think we should be striving to eliminate programs that do not adhere to the "Highest of Integrity Standards?"
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 9:08:15 PM
HI ANTHONY, Thanks for the information and updates! Hope all this works out ok! God bless! Carla ;)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/4/2006 12:24:14 AM
Dear people, I am amazed that with all today's information, reports and even clauses in Stormpay Agreements people still live in dream world. When I first joined Adland Pro I stated categorically that these programmes are and always will be scams, for which I was roundly, and offensively abused by some members - causing me to leave the forums for quite some while. I have spent 50 plus years in International Marketing (10 different countries)and have NEVER seen anyone other than the original perpetrators EVER make any serious money. There is always the first up encouragement when you sell to friends and family - but that is usually it. Often ultimately losing both in the process. These programmes depend on recruitment of people and have NOTHING to do with any legitimate product. The internet has provided a beautiful and anonymous way to rip people off and everyone should be on their guard. I remember talking as a young man to a noted con-man in my home town, and he gave me a bit of advice that has stayed with me all my life - 'If it sounds too good to be true - then it probably is!' You buy in you get stitched up - then it is your own fault. Stop blaming others for your own errors - learn and move on. Life is a bitch and you have to learn from your mistakes.
Norm Clark
+0
2/4/2006 6:57:46 AM
Hello Anthony, You are doing a wonderful job keeping us inform and up to date as to what going on with StormPay. With this whole mess their are some lesson for all of us to learm from. Have a great weekend. Marjorie http://www.niceoffers.com/9092650
Sunny regards, Marjorie
+0