Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Strictly Country
12/6/2018 2:48:32 PM
Hi all. I felt that I should stop by and give you some tips on improving your chances on getting ahead in the music field. First, there is a big difference between performing music on the stage and performing music for radio airplay. When you perform on stage you are able to test your audience reactions to the length of time that each song lasts. Depending on the nature of a song, it could be five or even six minutes in length. However, if this song was to be mastered for radio play, it would be considered too long in length. When your song is being played on the radio, the length of play time should be no longer then 3 minutes and 40 seconds in length. With radio play, time has to be considered for station breaks, sponsor slots, and other considerations for the DJs. Therefore, if you submit songs that excede the allotted time frames, your songs will not be played, or if they are, they will be played just before one of these breaks and the end of your song may be clipped. There can always be exceptions, however it is always best to keep track of the exact length of time that your songs play. When you record in a studio and cut a single or an album, the time that each song runs is usually listed beside each song. Therefore, on an album, you know how much time the entire album takes to play. There are times that, because of the nature of the song, you do have to go over the allotted time, but you want to try not to go much longer than 4 minutes. Listen to the Ya Gotta Luv it show on http://www.nbrnonline.com during the week from 9 untill 10am cst and take note to the time that each song plays. At the end of each show, if the host is rushing his speech, there may have been too many songs being played that day
KeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpgKeith does his level best to insure that everyones's songs are heard. He has been in Nashville for quite awhile, and he is as honest as they come. That is why we work with him. If you have any questions, or if you have some music that you would like us to listen to for evaluation, you can email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2018 2:07:31 PM
kentgill1.jpgKent Gill is our newest client. He is from Shreveport, La, signed with us on 11/09/2018 and already has his first song on the AirPlay Express charts. His song "The Love Song of the Ages" has bean playing daily on nbrnonline.com The main station for nbrnonline.com will be playing all Christmas songs now through the first part of January, however their affiliate stations will still be playing Kent's song and our other client Billy Macs song as well. Kent will have a new song featured shortly after the New Year. Be sure to tune in and listen.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
If you would like to join our clients in their quest for recognition email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and let's get started.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2020 10:06:06 PM
mike1.jpgHello all. I have tried every way possible to get song artists to join us to get their music heard. We have connections with one of the biggest internet radio stations in the country that will put your music on the air on internet radio stations in the U.S. and around the world. You don't have to have your own band. You don't have to book gigs, (Because you can't now anyway.) Once your first song goes on the air, it will be tracked for listener appreciation and when you build a fan base, you will become known around the world. We can help you find an original song that will be yours. There will be a fee for this. The main thing is, you have to have a promoter to get all this. We were charging $350.00 every six weeks for our promotions, however as everyone is hurting right now, we can negotiate until things get better. We are looking for Country, old and new, Bluegrass, Gospel, oldies, and novelty songs about our current situation. As an example, there is one out now called Toilet Paper and Booze. Eventually, things may get back to normal, but this is the new trend in music, and it will be with us for quite some time. Here is an example of people that we have helped
billymac7.jpgBilly Mac, from Indiana
chuckkesilman22.jpgChuck Kesilman, Shreveport, Louisiana.
kentgill1.jpgKent Gill, Shreveport, Louisiana
Billy Mace Air Play Express.jpgGD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpg
kentgillprettyhazeleyes.jpgTop20KeithBradford001.jpgunnamed(1).jpgThe question is not whether you can afford this or not, the question is can you afford to wait until something better comes along. If you are ready, you need to contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and we will supply you with all the info that you need to know. Thank you and keep on singing. We will get through this.

GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2020 5:58:39 PM
mike1.jpgHello all. For song artists, these are very trying times. I have been trying my best to help those with musical talent to break into the musical field in a big way, however my efforts seem to be falling on deaf ears. The offer that I am trying to give you will not last that much longer. Check on these three names. Chuck Kesilman chuckkesilman22.jpgchuckkinstudio.jpgChuck Kesilman in the studio.billymac7.jpgBilly MacGD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpg kentgill1.jpgKent Gillkentgillprettyhazeleyes.jpgAll three of these artists have accomplished quite a few achievements in the music business when they turned to us for our help. One of them reached the goal of $100,000.00 in royalties about three years after he signed up with us. We received nothing. Because of the disasterous situation that we are now in, the only way that any ones music is going to be heard is through the internet. However, even this won't last forever, so if you want your music heard, act now because nothing lasts forever.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
M&S Promotions
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!