Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Strictly Country
8/19/2015 10:19:53 PM

Hi all,

As our business is beginning to move a little bit I would like to guide it towards the direction that I intended for it to go in the first place. As I will upload different styles of music here I would like to focus the music on country themes. Shirley and I have had a long and winding adventure through this maze that is called Song Promoter. Although we have said in all of our advertising "We do not support Rap, Hip Hop, or Heavy Metal" we keep getting calls from people asking if we will promote them. When I ask what genre music they sing they answer "Rap"

We will support genres other then Country, such as Gospel, Blues, Bluegrass, and Americana but we will not support Rap, Hip Hop, and Heavy Metal. We plan to go to Nashville about the middle of 2016 with a group of about ten clients that play the type of music that is accepted in Nashville. While there, I want to take the group to several locations in Nashville where they can put their talent to good use and show Nashville what they are made of. This will not be a free trip, however it will be a worthwhile adventure. So, what I will be looking for in this thread is people that are ready to put their talent to work for them. If you are a singer/songwriter in one of the genres mentioned and are ready to take the next step in your career, bring in some samples and let's see what you've got.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.comYeee Haaaa!!

You can also email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Strictly Country
8/21/2015 3:52:55 AM

Hi all,

This is Michael J. Caron (Mike). I am owner of M&S Public Relations based in Indianapolis, Indiana on the south side near Greenwood. As we have a client Sand Dragon that will be performing at the Saints Francis Clare Church Festival Arts after Dark on September 26th (Saturday) from 5:00-7:00pm we are also seeking local people who would like to sing karaoke throughout the two hours to give the band a break. We are also looking for new clients in the Country/Gospel Field as well. We charge $150.00 for two full years, plus 10% of profits and we allow ample space for you on our website free of charge. As a special bonus, if you are ready to go forward but don't have the start-up money right now, but you do have a decent running computer tower that is high speed internet ready with at least windows 7 I am willing to take that as payment. I still have to hear your voice so I know that you are ready. All inquiries should be sent to michaelcaron2000@gmail.com Lets make things work for all and keep music alive.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2015 5:28:47 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
Michael Deese has been with us since 2008. I had not heard from him in awhile, but recently got a message from him. He is still singing, however he does not do much traveling due to a health condition.michaeldeese1.pngI am trying to get the word out about his new single called "I Dreamed of Nashville." I do hope this comes out because this is Strictly Country.
I am still having problems with my copy and paste. I am going to try to get this solved.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2018 8:09:14 PM
Hi all,
It has only been about three years since I have been in here and a lot of changes have been made. We have been promoting song artists and bands since 2004. We have had some artists that improved their chances in the music world, we have some that did not make any progress at all, and we have had some that never kept in touch with us to let us know how they were doing. We no longer promote all types of music but rather we promote Country, Gospel, BlueGrass, Rock-A-Billy and similar genres. We promote our clients to established people in the business that will give our clients the opportunity to have their music heard on over 14,000 radio stations in several different countries world wide including the U.S.A. So, if you would like to have a world wide fan base instead of a local one, contact us now. We can make it happen.
GOD BLESS YOU!
~Mike~ THE NEW M&S Public Relations
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2018 5:05:23 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Hi all. Our business name has been changed from M&S Oublic Relations to M&S Promotions. The M&S stands for Mike and Shirley, (MY NAME AND MY WIFE'S name) and we promote our clients who sing country, gospel, bluegrass, and oldies. In 2019 we will concentrate on Country, however we will consider one of the other categories listed. If you have some music that you feel would qualify for our promotions, you may post it here. If you are not a member of AdlandPro Community, (One of the best online communities on the net, if not THE best, you can submit your song to michaelcaron2000@gmail.com We work with http://nbrnonline.com KeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpgwho has a show online every morning Monday Through Friday from 9am until 10.00am cst where he showcases the best new artists. From now through Christmas, they will be playing Christmas music, but starting back up in January the new artists will be featured once more. One of our clients, Chuck Kesilman who signed with us in 2009, had his songs featured on Ya Gotta Luv it back in 2009 and within three years was collecting over $100,000.00 in royalties. This does not happen to everyone, but it does happen.chuckkesilman22.jpgChuck has received a lot of offers since then and is quite busy right now. About fifteen years ago, NBRN joined forces with AirPlay Express. If your song generates enough air plays, as they reach out to radio stations around the country and 11 countries over-seas, your song may wind up on their music charts. When you are asked to submit a song, there will be a fee involved, however, Chuck submitted the fee and look where he is now. If you live in or around Shreveport, you do know the name Chuck Kesilman. We have a client that signed with us about two years ago that sang only cover songs. He now has about ten or twelve originals and has been on the charts for almost two years. Here is something that Billy Mac received a little while back.
GD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpgThat was for just one song. Billy is from northern Indiana and he is pretty happy right now. Basically, there is no limit as to how far you can go. We have the resources to get you to where you need to be. Our new client is Kent Gill from Sheveport, La. He has been with us for about a month. He is already on the charts. Don't wait for an opportunity to fall in your lap. Go get it now!
countrychart.jpgCheck out how many times Billy Mac is on the charts. Wheather you are a man or woman, wheather you sing Karaoke or have your own band, or wheather you sing cover songs or originals, we do have the resources that you need to finally make your dreams come true. In 2019, M&S Promotions wants to see this chart occupied with our clients names. Are you in?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!