Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Perfect Peace
8/11/2015 12:43:19 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.11.2015
“Perfect Peace”
Laura Snapp

Laura Snapp, Practitioner I Student

There is only one Life, one Spirit, one Creative Essence in all the Universe that is known and unknown. All that is and ever will be is God. God is the Great Creator, the Divine Essence that ignites and blesses all people, the Peace and Well-Being that flows through all Creation. God is Freedom, Perfect Wholeness flowing through, around, and in All things, for all is God.

And I know too that I am a part of—never separate from—this Perfect Peace and Harmony, Wholeness and Perfection that is God. That Perfect Peace flows through me, is me, and flows from me, blessing all whom I encounter, making harmonious my path. And as I know this to be true for me, I know this to be true for everyone on this planet. For all people are perfect manifestations of Divine Spirit, made in and of Perfect Love and Harmony.

So I claim for myself and everyone else that fear loses all meaning for it is an illusion that can no longer sustain itself in the face of the Divine Perfection, Peace and Harmony that is our very birthright. And as each of us embodies the perfection within ourselves, connecting more deeply with Spirit every moment of every day, we allow Spirit—Perfect Peace—to flow through us, as us, making harmonious all our thoughts and all our affairs. For we know in the very essence of our being that all that is and ever will be is part of the Divine Wholeness, and that we are forever guided to right action, to right thought, knowing that all outcomes are perfect exactly as they are. So it is with perfect knowing that we are free—in this moment, and forever after—of all false belief, free of thoughts of fear and imperfection for we polish the mirror of our divine selves and see the truth, that all is harmony, all is peace, all is perfection.

And so it with gratitude and thanksgiving that I know for each of us that we know only peace and harmony, that we live and have our being in Divine Perfection, Wholeness, and Love, and that our natural state is one of Peace and Harmony.

So I release my words into Law knowing they cannot come back to me void for my words have power and as I speak it, so it shall be done. And so it is.

Laura Snapp

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #perfectpeace #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!