Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Release My Words to the Answer
7/17/2015 2:02:04 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.17.2015
“I Release My Words to the Answer”
‎Marilyn O’Leary, RScP

Marilyn Oleary, RScP - Practice of Gratitude

In the beauty of all things that are God, and in all of the Godliness of this world, I recognize and remember my oneness with God and with all being. Knowing this brings me great comfort and empowerment, because I know that I am with God, God is with me, I am not alone, and that I am connected. Gratitude pours forth like water from a waterfall, spilling over to everyone I see, to all of my activities, to all I have, and to all that I can do. Gratitude takes me to the peace that lives deep inside me, to the love, the joy, the abundance. With joy I recognize that all who read these words, all who reach out to Spirit or to other beings, all who live, are blessed. All that I ask for is already given, and I only need to receive it. All the love I want is in my heart, and I already have it. All the joy of life is in me, bubbling over to share. This is because I have life, life to experience, life to share my talents and gifts, life to express myself as a human being that lives in Spirit. These words are for all who read them, who want them, who use them. I am thankful for the readers, those who pray with me, those who need prayer, because I know that prayers said with faith and belief are answered. And I release my words to the Answer. And so it is.

Marilyn O’Leary is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #ireleasethesewordstotheanswer #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!