Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Goodness of Life
7/15/2015 12:42:07 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.15.2015
“The Goodness of Life”
‎Linda Martin, RScP

Linda Martin, RScP -- Practicing the Presence of NOW

I recognize there is One Life, One Source, One Divine Intelligence in all… Through all, is All. I call this Life good… I call this Life… God. This magnificence is in the things we see, the things we hear, the things we taste… The things we don’t see… The things we Love… The Things!

I align myself with this ministry for I’ve come from this place of magnificence. As I know this is true for me, I know this is true of everyone reading these words.

I know and affirm and accept the goodness of Life flowing into all that I do, all of that I have, all that I know and all that I don’t know. I expect the best of the best to flow into my life experiences and back into the world as forms, helping to improve the lives of others. Abundance and prosperity are my best friends. As I give… I received the many blessings that life pours into my experiences truth and peace fill every part of my soul and touch all that I come in contact with. I speak the language of compassion to others as I’ve learned the gift of compassion for self. I understand now. Now I am present for others. Forgiveness is the word of the day for as I forgive myself and others my light shines into those who have waited for the gift. I am aware, awake and alive with the presence of spirit shining brightly in all, through all, is All.

I am deeply and profoundly grateful for knowing the truth about myself and others and I release my word into the Law which always says YES!

And so it is

Linda Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #iseewithdivineeyes #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!